Re: My new algo

Icus1 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:36 am I have been trading this system for years now and Finally coded it into a bot.Any comment on how it can be improved is welcomed.I basically use it for swing trading
You'll need to post the actual EA accompanying the results so others can test it. If not, the topic will be removed.

Thanks.
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Icus1 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:36 am I have been trading this system for years now and Finally coded it into a bot.Any comment on how it can be improved is welcomed.I basically use it for swing trading
so sure I seen exact post like this months ago............. but no share lol :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

How would anyone make any meaningful comments without you providing the EA and the Strategy Tester results?
Icus1 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:55 am I just needed to make sure the maximum draw down, consecutive losses,risk management and Sharpe ratio is within the range of a good algo.Just as my post indicates,All i needed is a review on how it can be improved.
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

Icus1 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:55 am I just needed to make sure the maximum draw down, consecutive losses,risk management and Sharpe ratio is within the range of a good algo.Just as my post indicates,All i needed is a review on how it can be improved.
Post the EA and results.

The guys don't muck around here and they have seen it all. If you don't come up with the goods they'll know that you're spamming.

Don't blow it, new guy! We're waiting :Rofl:
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎