Bandit Flash Forex Trading System

Hello Traders !!!
Hindi trading system
Bandit Flash Forex Trading System is a trend following forex trading system. The Bandit Flash Forex Trading System is made for the diehard trend following traders. The Bandit Flash Forex Trading System gives you the opportunity to make big trades and big profits. The Bandit Flash Forex Trading System is a very simple forex trading system. This forex trading system is perfect for newbies as well as experienced traders. New traders can follow the rules of this system and still be highly profitable as the expert traders. On the other hand, expert traders can also use this system to filter out the high probability trades.

Time Frame: m5-H4
Instruments: Major Pairs Only
Number of Indicators: 15

Heiken
Heiken is a Heiken Ashi chart which replaces the ordinary candlestick charts. The rules of this indicator are very simple. When the sky blue candles form simultaneously it’s a bullish signal and when the red candles form continuously it’s a sell signal.

Snake and T3 dean
These two indicators are nothing more than two moving averages of different periods. The blue moving average moves faster and the golden moving averages moves slower. The buy and sell signals are generated on the basis of crossovers of these two indicators.

Trend Session
Trend Session is a very simple yet powerful forex trading indicator. It consists of blue and red bars. The blue bars indicate buying signal while the red bars indicate selling signal.

These indicators generate buy/sell signals most often but you should take trades only in the direction of the major trend of the market.

The big number at the top left indicates a daily trading rage i.e. today’s high- today’s low.
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
When you install Bandit Flash Forex Trading System in your metatrader 4, your chart should look similar to this:
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Bandit Flash Forex Trading System: Buy Signals
1 Market on your time frame should be up trending.
2 Market should be going up from the recent support.
3 Blue moving average should cross above the golden moving average.
4 Heiken indicator should be sky blue color.
5 The Trend Session indicator should from sky blue bars.

* Place your buy position as soon as these conditions are met.
* Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
* Take your profit when the Trend Session indicator turns red.
Bandit Flash Forex Trading System: Sell Signals
1 Market on your timeframe should be down trending.
2 Market should be going down from the recent resistance.
3 Blue moving average should cross below the golden moving average.
4 Heiken indicator should be red.
5 The Trend Session indicator should form red bars.

* Place your short position as soon as these conditions are met.
* Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
* Take your profit when the Trend Session indicator turns blue.
These users thanked the author MayaxatL for the post (total 2):
craibern, Lesley919

Re: Bandit Flash Forex Trading System

remcous wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:26 pm Try this T3_Clean.
I really wish I'd understand what the fuss is about:
T3 period 13 (light green) vs LWMA period 13 (blue) - try to get real
(It reminds me of John Ehlers' efforts in the February 2022 issue of TASC, “An Elegant Oscillator: Inverse Fisher Transform Redux,”: to produce something that isn't any better than what we already have - but maybe quite a bit worse...)
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
RplusT

LikeRe: Bandit Flash Forex Trading System

Deez wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:41 pm Wow this old system is still popping up...

from what i remember(from years ago) arrows are either late or repaints - not sure

anyway dont waste your time.
thank u sir deez........ why i love dis forum cos u guys honest & do know your shit <3 <3 <3
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈