Re: Super Smoothed Averages Trend EA by Mladen

Pava wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:13 am looks like the decline of western world :)
Hahahahahaha :lmao:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

This is a simple EA action following the highly accurate indicator with some MM options
Thanks to Jimmy's recommendation, I have been working on EMA/Smooth MA 34 & incremental MM mode.
The backtest result with EURUSD, using MT4 strategy tester, period 2017 - 2020 as attachment

The result table at least gives us some hope, however, pls note that
The testing result may face data mining bias

Backtest will never be the same with demo nor live trading
Attachments
These users thanked the author hellomrtee for the post (total 2):
jt9696, GelindoP

hellomrtee wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:42 pm This is a simple EA action following the highly accurate indicator with some MM options
Thanks to Jimmy's recommendation, I have been working on EMA/Smooth MA 34 & incremental MM mode.
The backtest result with EURUSD, using MT4 strategy tester, period 2017 - 2020 as attachment

The result table at least gives us some hope, however, pls note that
The testing result may face data mining bias

Backtest will never be the same with demo nor live trading
Hey thank you for your backtest. What are the exact settings and the timeframe?

russnagel1 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:16 am I can't get this EA to run. I get a message about not being able to open the file. I was able to run a different EA with no problem. Any ideas? I don't know why there is a [2] at the end of the filename.
I think you need to copy the indicator in main indicator folder with the same name. On picture i see yours is "Super smoothed average trend 1.2" instead of "Super smoothed average trend (Tin)"

I think that's the issue. Hope this will help

Riminista