Re: Super Smoothed Averages Trend EA by Mladen

hellomrtee wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:00 am Hi folks,

This is my first post in this forum. Before that, I just a reader & downloader.

I am really impressed the Super Smoothed Averages Trend, which is listed in the top non repainting indicators. I asked its owner, genius coder Mladen for an EA.
Would like to share with you as a contribution for what I have learnt from the forum so far.

P/S: I am testing demo on this EA & try to figure out the best setting. Please be aware and use with your own risks.
Any update since the start?

YeshuaYoke wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:55 am some please help me i get a access violation error,,,

2020.12.11 06:53:50.580 2020.09.30 10:40:00 Access violation write to 0x002FFEC4 in 'C:\Users\trend\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\816973DF7CCE68C25989796CD0C1D489\MQL4\indicators\Super smoothed average trend (Tin).ex4'

please and thankyou
big love,
YY
Hay there , Have you resolved this issue?
there is only a finite number of ways to fail, so you will eventually succeed

Does anyone have any success with this expert Advisor? If it is not difficult, share the current settings. I am optimizing the Expert Advisor in the strategy tester and I do not find any settings that are worthy of attention. The yield is either near zero or very small. I try different timeframes, different types of moving averages, different trailing stop settings,... There is no result yet.