LikeSuper Smoothed Averages Trend EA by Mladen

Hi folks,

This is my first post in this forum. Before that, I just a reader & downloader.

I am really impressed the Super Smoothed Averages Trend, which is listed in the top non repainting indicators. I asked its owner, genius coder Mladen for an EA.
Would like to share with you as a contribution for what I have learnt from the forum so far.

P/S: I am testing demo on this EA & try to figure out the best setting. Please be aware and use with your own risks.

Moving AveragesRe: Super Smoothed Averages Trend EA by Mladen

hellomrtee wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:00 am Hi folks,
I am really impressed the Super Smoothed Averages Trend, which is listed in the top non repainting indicators. I asked its owner, genius coder Mladen for an EA.
Would like to share with you as a contribution for what I have learnt from the forum so far.
P/S: I am testing demo on this EA & try to figure out the best setting. Please be aware and use with your own risks.
That's a top contribution my friend. Thank you for giving this to the community, you rock :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
hellomrtee, SWManzi
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Super Smoothed Averages Trend EA by Mladen

man................... what a generous gesture!!!!!! thx sir for posting this cool ea.................. god bless u :In Love: :In Love: :In Love:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
hellomrtee
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Hi thanks for this great ea. Testing successfully at the moment, however is there an option to take a percentage of position off once it reaches a certain number, Say 50 percent at 5 pips as I see it has an initial stop and take profit.
Also a great addition would be if the average changes colour the bar must be corresponding before a position is open, therefore allowing a chance for retrace and better entry. It rarely happens but would be good when it does. Thanks in advance
These users thanked the author jwhite1204 for the post:
pfxi

can u share the best setting for this ea ??
i have been testing and i just couldn't find a way to profit from this ea.
Attachments