Re: WHAT IS THE BEST SCALPING SYSTEM WITH TESTED RESULTS

best system is to use your brain to know where big players manipulate the market to enter fat positions , bate people on the wrong side , and take the money quick.

second best system is experience.
Put 10 000 hours on something and job done.

on a side note , scalpers suck.
Why go for a 3 pip move when you can bank 30.
Why trade 25 times a day when you can just launch one and walk away.

Ill never understand this mentally.

But of course its my opinion and i respect them.

Re: WHAT IS THE BEST SCALPING SYSTEM WITH TESTED RESULTS

psychofx wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:06 am I see a lot about the XARD system, and the dark energy forex system, but are they actually profitable?
id like to know if any experienced traders use these an if not what systems do they use an if we could could start a new topic on the best system there is out there.

happy trading guys.
Just a point of view but in my opinion you can't separate a system from the operator, they need each other. The same race car will clock different lap times with different drivers (and some drivers will crash any car no matter how good it is). System results will depend on who's operating it.

The other way is to go completely robotic with a system that does without an operator but as far as I'm aware they have never overcome the age old problem of a trend based system losing when the market switches to a range, and a range based system losing when the market switches to a trend.

Ah, you might say, then the trick is to know when the market is trending and when it's in a range but that turns out to be not as easy as it sounds (without hindsight).
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
Knight, DaffyTaffy