Re: Marco's Smashing Potatoes Trading System

Really sorry for not posting the details pictures with the entries and exits like I usually do, it's been very difficult days for me and my family, but next week I will try to find some time to do it.

Take care
Marco Sousa
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

Hello happy people, my last post was July 9th from last year and a lot has happened since. Covid did a big number in my family, my brother in law and my nephew died and my life will never be the same. But we all have to continue, and I would like to help in anyway I can, those who were following this thread, even if is just 1 person I would be delighted.

I made some changes in the template so would be more easier to understand for those who are starting.

Take care
Marco Sousa
Attachments
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

The rules are now very simple to follow, so I hope it's going to be easier for everyone.

Rules for entry:
Agressive entry: when EMA turns BLUE
Moderate entry: when Super Trend histogram turns BLUE and EMA is BLUE
Conservative entry (for Scalpers using small Time Frames): your entry is made in the same direction of the 30 mins Time Frame

Rules for exit:
When EMA turns RED or Super Trend histogram turns RED

Other motives to exit the trade:
When price touch a Pivot level (specially a weekly or monthly pivot level)
When RSX shows divergence against your trade
You also should exit the trade before medium and heavy news events

The conservative mode will give you less trades but more profitable.

Marco Sousa
Maya Angelou

If you use higher Time Frames to guide you, probably you will have more chances of success, so I'm sharing a profile that you can watch 3 TF's.
I'm a scalper so I normally use the 5, 15 and 30 mins TF.

You can replace with other TF as you wish.

I use different profiles for each currency and indices.
These users thanked the author Marco_Sousa for the post:
thomdel
Maya Angelou

The indicators were missing in the file that I shared. Now it's complete, any questions or suggestions please do.

Tale care
These users thanked the author Marco_Sousa for the post (total 3):
thomdel, Lesley919, Krunal Gajjar
Maya Angelou

Here is one example that shows the advantage of using different Time Frames to help us decide when to enter.
In the picture you can see:

All 3 charts when NY opened this morning show us as follows:
200 EMA were blue (uptrend)
Super Trend histogram were blue
Heiken Ashi candles were blue
Hidden diversion on 15 mins chart
Classic diversion on 5 min charts

So everything was pointing for a buy.

To exit the trade and cash it:
1. When price touched the Monthly pivot
2. When we had divergence against us on 15 and 5 mins TF
3. When EMA turned red on 5 min charts
Attachments
These users thanked the author Marco_Sousa for the post:
AlexBello
Maya Angelou