Re: Marco's Smashing Potatoes Trading System

Hope you guys and gals are finding the strategy easy, although is not the best time to trade because we are in a deep recession and a trade decision can be easily reversed.

You can download the strategy in the 2nd post.
Marco Sousa
These users thanked the author Marco_Sousa for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, craibern
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

Marco_Sousa wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:31 am Hope you guys and gals are finding the strategy easy, although is not the best time to trade because we are in a deep recession and a trade decision can be easily reversed.

You can download the strategy in the 2nd post.
Marco Sousa
really find this a great strategy for all............. subscribed :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

You again Cladi39?
What do you mean only apply my trading style? If you had the trouble to see the strategy rules you would see there are 3 different approaches for someone to make a trade decision.
I owe you respect because you are a senior member and I'm new here, but my advice to you is simple, if you don't like this topic or you have nothing constructive to say please don't comment. Forex Station is an amazing forum with plenty other topics.

I started this thread to help, even if it's only 1 member that see value in it I would be very happy.

Best regards
Marco Sousa
These users thanked the author Marco_Sousa for the post:
Kiwi
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

Marco_Sousa wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:02 am You again Cladi39?
What do you mean only apply my trading style? If you had the trouble to see the strategy rules you would see there are 3 different approaches for someone to make a trade decision.
I owe you respect because you are a senior member and I'm new here, but my advice to you is simple, if you don't like this topic or you have nothing constructive to say please don't comment. Forex Station is an amazing forum with plenty other topics.

I started this thread to help, even if it's only 1 member that see value in it I would be very happy.

Best regards
Marco Sousa
I see value, pls continue to post. Thanks