Re: ND10X Trading System for MT4

This works for me alright with no issues except that when target one is reached the trade closes instead of just moving the stop loss to target once or even break even. Anyone having the same issue and if yes how can I solve it? Thanks

veved18 wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:32 pm
This works for me alright with no issues except that when target one is reached the trade closes instead of just moving the stop loss to target once or even break even. Anyone having the same issue and if yes how can I solve it? Thanks
Hi
Please share the ZIP file of this system as well as the authentication part of it. I have tried installing it but cannot drag the indicators into my charts. I've been trying but im failing to get it up and going.

Mdladlasinqobile wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:40 am
veved18 wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:32 pm
Hi
Please share the ZIP file of this system as well as the authentication part of it. I have tried installing it but cannot drag the indicators into my charts. I've been trying but im failing to get it up and going.
I just used the one posted in the first page of this thread. Just pasted all the files in the relevant folders and it worked. Check the screenshot below
GBPUSD BUY.PNG
phasescanner.PNG

veved18 wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:22 pm
Mdladlasinqobile wrote:

Hi
I just used the one posted in the first page of this thread. Just pasted all the files in the relevant folders and it worked. Check the screenshot below
Please share AUTHENTICATION part, thats why it aint loading on my PC

veved18 wrote:
Mdladlasinqobile wrote:

Hi
The nd10x.exe, please on that zip file its not there

Mdladlasinqobile wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:13 am
veved18 wrote:

The nd10x.exe, please on that zip file its not there
I didn't use any .exe file, just the ones in that zip file. I haven't come across the exe file anywhere in the web as well

Attachments 11
  1. Similar Topics

1. Help for Introduce Good trading system for Trading

8 Replies 2482 Views

by alijvhr, Fri May 14, 2021 5:17 pm in Trading Systems

8 Replies
    2. What trading system is this?

11 Replies 3944 Views

by Mukhari325, Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:24 pm in Trading Systems

11 Replies
    3. Trading Pullbacks System

881 Replies 69923 Views