Re: Candle's last dying moments.

shinnosuke wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 2:54 pm

Hi deez can you share the indicators and the rules how to entry the position please...
Thank you.
Best regards.
Just 3 indicators -
blue 5minTF : Lukas
pink 15minTF : 2 x Step vhf - high and low
yellow 1minTF : Step vhf - close
red 1minTF: Kase

Trade at the end of every 15min candle(5 min exp.) if that 1 min bar(last bar of 15min candle) is outside pink/blue bands AND above(for calls)/below(for puts) the red and yellow lines.
System should rely strictly on line breaks(S/R) not on color changes/arrows.

Good Luck.
Attachments

Moving AveragesRe: Candle's last dying moments.

Awesome Idea, Lately I have seen some simple yet creative Ideas I think the most interesting part that it seems to me almost mechanical & well-thought trading system at the same time which will reduce psychological effects on trading decisions and increase confidence by executing quality trades with a recurring patterns

Prepared the dashboard template, will test the upcoming trading week and update with my findings
For the Target, I think we may use the 0.5 or 0.618 ABR (Average Bar range) for the 1 H TF for fixed target - or trail stop loss based on tick volume clusters on 1M (or both of them by splitting position size)

Thanks A gain for sharing Your idea !