YeshuaYoke's DAX30 volume volatility and trend scalping system

Timeframe = M5

Trend

WPR %R (7) > RSI (77) > MA (7) > CCI (7). [ Where ">" = applied to previous indicator ] - only show CCI

Volume + Volatility

D.b (6,9) + Volume trend (6) + Standard Deviation (6) > MA (6)

Would appreciate a custom indicator help assistance building like a histogram. Please feel free to comment. I did 1300% on Thursday with max position sizes the losses were when the margin call came through. Then pretty much broke in the direction of the trade that was just closed. So I'll use a quarter of the margin from now but I took $60 - $788>
Attachments

LikeRe: YeshuaYoke's DAX30 volume volatility and trend scalping system

YeshuaYoke wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:11 pm Timeframe = M5

Trend

WPR %R (7) > RSI (77) > MA (7) > CCI (7). [ Where ">" = applied to previous indicator ] - only show CCI

Volume + Volatility

Would appreciate a custom indicator help assistance building like a histogram. Please feel free to comment. I did 1300% on Thursday with max position sizes the losses were when the margin call came through. Then pretty much broke in the direction of the trade that was just closed. So I'll use a quarter of the margin from now but I took $60 - $788>
Hello wthat indicator is d. b(6,9) and volume trend (6)? Thanks

Re: YeshuaYoke's DAX30 volume volatility and trend scalping system

YeshuaYoke wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:11 pm Timeframe = M5

Trend

Volume + Volatility

Hi,

Could you explain better the strategy?