Re: BINARY - TREND SYSTEM & TRADE OPEN POSITION

sal wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:42 pm testing stage
Будь-ласка виставте індикатори в даній гілці з налаштуваннями або дайте пряме посилання на них. Наприклад tend NRP не знайшов по зсилці на сторінку.
Який з них tend NRP?
Please display the indicators in this branch with the settings or give a direct link to them. For example tend NRP did not find on the link to the page viewtopic.php?f=579496&p=1295349658#p1295349658.
Which one tend NRP?

T -----
TDI indicators click here
TDI Indicator for mobile click here
T3 and T3 based indicators click here
Trading Systems Thread Old And New click here
Trading Utilities & Add-ons click here
Trailing stop EA's click here
Trend Direction & Force Index Indicators click here
Trend Indicators click here
Trend Strength & Heatmap Indicators click here
True Strength Index Indicators (TSI) click here
Triangular Moving Average (TMA) click here
TRIX Indicators click here
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
k_khan_bt

sal wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:11 pm Find out open trade bar position with 2 different setting ATR indicator
Я розумію, що це стосується Боллінгера.
Але що саме є індикатором і які його настройки?
Ми будемо вдячні, якщо ви поділитесь інформацією.
З повагою до Вас - Роман.
I understand that this applies to Bollinger.
But what exactly is an indicator and what are its settings?
We will be grateful if you share the information.
Respect for you - Roman.

sal wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:46 pm Dear Binary Lovers & traders welcome in new topic.
I created Binary option stratgey and idea for the binary traders and this topic is a new concept as mentioend in subject.
Here I suggest to STOP arguments or fight for the posted methods, strategy and rules.
Post can be done with snaps , indicators.
any one who like to know abouve in detail, needs to request the poster PM if needs the strategy/indcator incase the poster not proivde any infromaton of indicator/stragey

All traders respect my above statemnet for the best ideas to identify.

I will posted one idea which i found a good results. ENJOY!!
Hi, cai you post the indicators and their configuration from this post? (Post 1) - Thanks

IndicatorRe: BINARY - TREND SYSTEM & TRADE OPEN POSITION

I am developing a system that, in an "uncomplicated" way, reads various information from the market and translates this on the MT4 screen, the whole system is based on Price Action. The system is very flexible and allows the creation of operational rules for each person, at the moment, I created some operational "rules". if it’s in someone’s interest, it would be nice to have people testing the system with me and seeing what works and what doesn’t.
Attachments
All Entrys All Entrys
explaining in a more direct way one of the entries. I forgot to comment, but the black line of the volume must be in a decreasing "trend", this shows that some correction in the price must be happening and this is most certain for entry. explaining in a more direct way one of the entries. I forgot to comment, but the black line of the volume must be in a decreasing "trend", this shows that some correction in the price must be happening and this is most certain for entry.

wolfzeacker wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:24 am I am developing a system that, in an "uncomplicated" way, reads various information from the market and translates this on the MT4 screen, the whole system is based on Price Action. The system is very flexible and allows the creation of operational rules for each person, at the moment, I created some operational "rules". if it’s in someone’s interest, it would be nice to have people testing the system with me and seeing what works and what doesn’t.
Thanks for share but where is the indicators and template?