The Smart Display window positioned at the right corner (or any other corner you prefer) of your MT4 trading chart displays the overall MACD power trend based on MACD strength and MACD smart trend.
It’s the core of MACD Blaster PRO and enables you to trade with the correct forex trend.
There will be three possibilities here:
• Analysis: Buy Only (green color)
• Analysis: Sell Only (red color)
• Analysis: No Trade (gray color)
All need files and template are in the free download.
Chart Timeframes : ANY
Target Pips : 1M 9 Pips, 5M 15 pips, 15M 25 pips.
Pairs : Works on any pair recommend are GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURUSD
Trading Times : Tokyo Open, London open and New York open is the best time to open the trades,
Exits : The exit should be based on the indicators and major support and resistance areas
Metatrader Version : 4
How to use the system
A gold UP arrow represents a buy signal. A gold colored histogram appears underneath the main trading window until an opposite signal occurs. The unique colored system shows you exactly where to enter the trade.
1. The Smart Display window “Analysis” must display “Buy Only”
2. The MACD Scalper indicator draws a Gold colored buy arrow on the chart
3. A Gold colored histogram appears underneath the main trading chart
4. Open Buy trade
Note: We avoid any sell signal issued by the MACD Scalper indicator (avoid trading against the overall buy trend).
1. The Smart Display window “Analysis” must display “Sell Only”
2. The MACD Scalper indicator draws a Crimson colored sell arrow on the chart
3. A Crimson colored histogram appears underneath the main trading chart
4. Open Sell trade
Note: We avoid any buy signal issued by the MACD Scalper indicator (avoid trading against the overall sell trend).
No Trade: The Smart Display window “Analysis” displays “No Trade”. Don’t trade any new signals issued by the MACD Scalper indicator (no clear buy or sell trend).
Buy Signal: Place stop-loss below the most recent support.
Sell Signal: Place stop-loss above the most recent resistance.
I use a pre-set take profit target. For instance on the M5 chart, I aim for 15 pips. Trading off M1 chart, I aim for 9 pips. Trading off H1 chart, I aim for 45 pips.