Re: Forex-Station Live System Stream - Deez

Antonio wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:44 am
Daim2574 wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:02 am

Hi Deez... could you please share the links for the indicators you are using or at least the trend detector on the bottom....I was searching the forum but had no luck finding it... thanks a lot
Most likely he will not share Daim2574, forum users have asked more than once)) ... Here is a similar indicator
Hello my friends
Yes is a similar indicator
with period 5min
Thanks Mr Antonio ;) :D

Antonio wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:44 am
Daim2574 wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:02 am

Hi Deez... could you please share the links for the indicators you are using or at least the trend detector on the bottom....I was searching the forum but had no luck finding it... thanks a lot
Most likely he will not share Daim2574, forum users have asked more than once)) ... Here is a similar indicator
Thanks a lot Antonio for your kind help... My understanding is that this forum is all about sharing. Can we ask mrtools to make this indicator for the community?...

Thanks again.... I still think that Deez might share it in the future after he is done with his testing because he has been an active member sharing stuff for a long time :think:

Moved back over to 5 min exp. 1 min is too stressful..modded the strat with an XO.

Quality over quantity.

One thing that has been consistent over 4 weeks now is that when nitro5 hits over 95% on the 15 min TF..the 1 min TF is gold to trade.
Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG

1. Similar Topics

1. US Election Live Stream

274 Replies 11837 Views

by Jimmy, Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:23 am in Forex Fundamentals & News

274 Replies
    2. 273 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”