Re: WORMHOLE TRADE SYSTEMS

Ayrton wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:46 am

lol im English and my English is shit :) basically what im saying is mr tools has recently made an idicator hma nrp + alerts + arrows in my gibberish is the settings h1 55 - 50

LoL it is okay man... no issues

The top countries in the world are the following
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

amdudus wrote:
seeing as this is a new place for development and going after success with innovative ideas
if any one in this room can meet these requests would be grate

lsma trend indicator multiple time frame edition by mr tools

m30 setting - lsma length 1 period 4 price typical
h1 setting same just change time frame
h4 setting same just change time frame

colour code then the same blue for buy white for nutural red for sell

now ive noticed looking at this if you get two agree in the direction dont fuck with it - if all three agree start windmilling responsibly

if you could make this like your left subwindow to agree form a sqaure on what direction its pointing - so if 4 were pointing up and blue the box would be 4 solid green out of the time frames

now if they were pointing up and neautral say white ( wether the indicator says buy or not its the direction that matters watch it) so if they were white and pointing up saying neautral - green hollow boxes or you could do a phase rectangle from red to neutral to buy that would be pritty neat

again see what you think ive seen some savage moves and depending on you mood on the day you look at it i feel theres heaps of potential in this because it actually helps you manage your trades example

we are always told higher time frames call the shots - if the hour 4 is saying nothing but a buy but the m30 and h1 are fleeting more often than not indicative of pull backs ? so where we may be puking with this layer of imformation we may be thinking ... nice buy?

enjoy hopefully might get an adition

speaking of aggressive adding any body now of a drop orders script preferably one you could start with 0.50 then it gets smaller as it ascends or descend so you dont make a winner into a looser? - but mainly so you keep adding when you should be ?

surely some one would have one in this fine establishment :D

drtit wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:58 am Anyone tell me how to use this system?

How to entry ?
there are 100s of ways to enter a trade but whats the right one and when and where ?

with this at a glance. it looks like it looks alot at structure formation (which for any rookie is a good thing) and im talking about my self thereim downloading and gonna tweak add the things i want in the most part he has the other half of what i require and im very excited to be participating