Re: NEVER LOSE AGAIN - TRO (THE RUMPLED ONE)

I'll chime in as there seems to be a bit of bullshit going on here for the past few months.

TRO, what's up? Sorry, but you can't post here then refer our members to go out and look for your files on other sites. It's against our rules and it's considered spamming.

If you're not happy with our members trying to help each other out by sharing the files that they require in order for them to learn from your teachings, perhaps you should not be posting here at all.

We enjoy your videos, but if you don't want to share your files (or even allow our members to share your files here), we can only ask you to have a good think about this and get back to us when you're ready to include us as a community that you "truly" want to share with, too.

This half-arsed "sharing a bit here" and "telling members to go there" is not going to work out and we're tired of getting post reports and mod complaints in regards to this issue.

TRO if you change your mind, PM us and we will look at getting this thread back up and running. Thanks.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 8):
rudiarius, moey_dw, João Francisco, bmwaddicted, forrest85, som3nam3, mtp, KAESER444
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

TheRumpledOne wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:37 pm I saw that. Just so you know, for the most part, I post videos. I answer questions in the videos and in the comments section. I don't frequently post on trading forums like I did in the past.
The point decidedly seems to be that nobody cares what you do, where you do it, and how (often) you do it.
If you want to share trading ideas, you are welcome.
As for all the rest: simply keep it to yourself.
That way: you will never lose again (unrumple your life).
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
moey_dw

LikeRe: NEVER LOSE AGAIN - TRO (THE RUMPLED ONE)

josi wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:11 pm The point decidedly seems to be that nobody cares what you do, where you do it, and how (often) you do it.
If you want to share trading ideas, you are welcome.
As for all the rest: simply keep it to yourself.
That way: you will never lose again (unrumple your life).
aahahaha.......... well said 💯💯💯
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
josi
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

It's crazy how much non-trading talk goes on. Just came in to check how long I've been trading. 3 years.

For anyone interested, TRO has lots to offer. The problem is...once you understand him and what he teaches...there's nothing else...just refinement. For those that have obsessively chased "shiny" things for a long time (years), I'm sure the dopamine kicks in when new "shiny" things are found. I speak from experience.

The same way TRO offered me a different view on the market, hopefully my interpretation of one of his initial posts can help someone reading this short thread.

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TRADING

Price either goes up or down. - - This is a FACT
No one knows what will happen next. - Also a FACT (Otherwise why do people use stop losses)
Keep losses small and let winners run. - - Obvious, but learning to lose seems to be a big obstacle for many. Lose, but lose small.
POSITION SIZE = RISK / STOP LOSS. - - - THIS!! If this doesn't make sense, you're not adjusting your position size to your risk. Elementary but essential.
The reason you entered has no bearing on the outcome of your trade.
You can control the size of your loss (skill) but you can't control the size of your win (luck).
You need to know when to pick up your chips and cash them in.

The only part of the equation that you can control is your average loss size.

PRICE ACTION - - - This is the GOLD

Now, 2 patterns of market behavior happen on a regular basis:

the price breaks to new high's (or low's)
the price reverses from new high's (or low's)

It's not referring to structure. It's referring to CANDLES (look at candles side by side). Think FRACTAL. From Minute to Monthly, it REPEATS. If you SEE that monthly candles BREAK previous HIGHS or LOWS....What does that mean? It means TARGETS!!! How to enter? Use smaller charts, use the mid point, whatever your intellect allows you to "see."

They happen regardless of time frame . - - Look at all timeframes...100% FACT

They are phenomena that can be exploited without the fear if found out by others, that they might cease to exist.” - H. Rearden

Price will either breakout of the high, low or both of the previous bar - - AKA an Outside Bar or a "regular" price action.
Price will not breakout of the previous bar. - - AKA an INSIDE bar.

You cannot reduce it any further. Anything else complicates the issue. - - - Adding more indicators will only complicate the problem. If you're profitable using indicators and you don't care to detoxify your belief system, then do you. If you are not profitable and it's been a while and all you use are indicators, most likely you are blind to what was mentioned above. You'll need to detoxify and face your insecurities. I started using NNFX and my charts were filled with the "Algo". I was dependent on indicators and without them, I felt like I was jumping off a plane without a parachute. I'm sure many feel this way. It takes time, and it was mentally exhausting but LEARNING CANDLE TO CANDLE formation is GOLD. OPEN, LOW, HIGH, CLOSE. This is my mantra.

Many people don't "like" TRO, for whatever reason. Some think he's a quack, other think he's "selling indicators" but many don't like how direct he is. Let me tell you, nobody cares, it's all in your head. If TRO was such a bad guy, I don't think he would post a video every day or share his indicators.

Good luck and happy trading! Any questions, you know where to find TRO and I'll be there with the same name.
These users thanked the author BambinoFlex for the post:
euro_rapp