Re: NEVER LOSE AGAIN - TRO (THE RUMPLED ONE)

TheRumpledOne wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:09 am
No. I am not going to maintain code on multiple sites.
why are u like that?? its so sad............. & u making us go 2 a site with spams or something LOOK AT the popup i got in new window even with a adblock............... i dont minding some ads but gosh ???? itz like come on plz tro help us learn & follow u without going around da block :(
Attachments
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:16 am
why are u like that?? its so sad............. & u making us go 2 a site with spams or something LOOK AT the popup i got in new window even with a adblock............... i dont minding some ads but gosh ???? itz like come on plz tro help us learn & follow u without going around da block :(
I agree with you, I can't find the code on another site.
These users thanked the author João Francisco for the post:
moey_dw

QuestionRe: NEVER LOSE AGAIN - TRO (THE RUMPLED ONE)

TheRumpledOne wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:09 am

What part of DO NOT POST MY CODE ON OTHER FORUMS don't you understand?
I (and everyone else here) don't understand any of that at all.

You come here, are welcomed by everyone and you post videos, yet you want us to dig around for your files on shady sites because you can't be bothered posting files here? Sorry that's not fair on those trying to learn from you or for the staff members who maintain this site.

I hope if you continue posting here you'll consider posting your files as well to help the guys out or I can only suggest asking the mods to close the thread.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 2):
rudiarius, João Francisco
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:34 am I (and everyone else here) don't understand any of that at all.

You come here, are welcomed by everyone and you post videos, yet you want us to dig around for your files on shady sites because you can't be bothered posting files here? Sorry that's not fair on those trying to learn from you or for the staff members who maintain this site.

I hope if you continue posting here you'll consider posting your files as well to help the guys out or I can only suggest asking the mods to close the thread.
agree
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈