Re: NEVER LOSE AGAIN - TRO (THE RUMPLED ONE)

sal wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:57 am hey.
when i search in other forums, i saw your ideas and stratgeies as well. but why you cant do in this forum... waiting your experience and ideas to help new traders... can you !!! :)
Note the dates. I only post my code in one place. You should be able to learn by watching my videos. Feel free to ask questions. I will do my best to answer. I usually answer in the videos, as well as, post the answers.

Hi TRO,
I read a lot of threads from you last night: Rat Reversal and googled for your indis. At Kreslik I found some. Only they do not work with the latest version of MT4.
Can you please specify where the current Indis can be found. Especially TRO_RAT_ZONE
Thank you
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
BambinoFlex
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

QuestionRe: NEVER LOSE AGAIN - TRO (THE RUMPLED ONE)

TheRumpledOne wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:29 am
USDJPY, EURJPY and USDCAD.
thx tro............... if u could pls being to share ur template or indicators here with us on FS.............. its a new start & we are keen to follow so we may ask if u could start 2 share your files here on FS too man? :thumbup:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

InfoRe: NEVER LOSE AGAIN - TRO (THE RUMPLED ONE)

TheRumpledOne wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:43 am Anyone here trading the FOMC Chairman's speech today??
TRO, our members and myself would ask if you could please help us by sharing your files on this site too. That way, it would help our members to be able to understand and follow you a bit easier.

Could you help out your new friends here by kindly uploading your chart template and indicators that you use for your analysis? This way we can load it up as it is and follow your teachings and ideas much easier :)
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Skyold
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Skyold wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:26 pm Hi TRO,
I read a lot of threads from you last night: Rat Reversal and googled for your indis. At Kreslik I found some. Only they do not work with the latest version of MT4.
Can you please specify where the current Indis can be found. Especially TRO_RAT_ZONE
Thank you
Let me know which indicators fail to work so I can upload the latest versions.

Mod edit: Links to external sites aren't permitted here.