Re: I am looking for someone to help me create a trading system

domi8262 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:36 pm Hello everybody. I am new to that forum and I trade with MT4. My broker is forex.com. Forex.com as on there trading platform (Advanced Trading Platform) 2 indicator that I was using together one is (Linear regression forecast Indicator) in dark blue and the other is (Linear Forecast Intercept indicator) in orange you could see in the picture I post. Together they work great.

I tried to find these 2 indicators for MetaTrader 4 on the Web and I could not find it and My programming skill are not there too. There is someone that would be able to program that and if someone could even make a robot with both of them that buy when the linear regression Forcast Indicator crosses over and sell when it crosses under the linear regression intercept Indicator that would be great!

The mustard yellow line (Linear regression Intercept Indicator) is (close, 5) and the blue line ( Linear regression Forcast Indicator) is (Close, 9)

Thanks to anyone ahead.

DominiqueLRFI and LRII.jpgLRFI and LRII.jpg
Hi, can you upload 2 indicator? i can't find "Linear regression Intercept Indicator"