Re: Ehlers Trading System

mikepilot89 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:51 am

thanks! I will back test those settings and let you know how they went! What time frames are you using for that template ?
M1 and sometimes M5
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Dear Skyold & Pacois,
I would like to thank you for this approach, it is very interesting. I would like to ask you if possibly can be added a Moving Average to the "last line" (i think is the Close price) of "4Ehlers Optimal Tracking Filter _Sep.ex4 " indicator .... i believe it will give an interesting view of the entire logic.
Thank you again and wish you all the Best.
Best Regards
Dimitri

Dimitri wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:18 am Dear Skyold & Pacois,
I would like to thank you for this approach, it is very interesting. I would like to ask you if possibly can be added a Moving Average to the "last line" (i think is the Close price) of "4Ehlers Optimal Tracking Filter _Sep.ex4 " indicator .... i believe it will give an interesting view of the entire logic.
Thank you again and wish you all the Best.
Best Regards
Dimitri
Hello Dimitri,
Thank you for your participation in this project.
Unfortunately could not understand your question correctly. If you want to put a separate MA in the subwindow, then FS certainly has some indis.
Take a picture, maybe then everyone can understand better what you mean.
Best regards
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:01 pm

Hello Dimitri,
Thank you for your participation in this project.
Unfortunately could not understand your question correctly. If you want to put a separate MA in the subwindow, then FS certainly has some indis.
Take a picture, maybe then everyone can understand better what you mean.
Best regards
Dear Skyold,
Thank you for your reply. What i am looking is to add a Moving Average calculation to the "Value 5" line, which i think is representing the Close price.
So the indicator will show one more line ... See Picture as requested.
Best Regards
Dimitri
Attachments

Dimitri wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:56 pm
Dear Skyold,
Thank you for your reply. What i am looking is to add a Moving Average calculation to the "Value 5" line, which i think is representing the Close price.
So the indicator will show one more line ... See Picture as requested.
Best Regards
Dimitri
Try!!
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 7):
Skyold, Jimmy, rudiarius, Dimitri, vvFish, Antonio, RodrigoRT7

pacois wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:54 am

Try!!
Dear Pacois,

Thank you for your quick support. YOU are sometimes like the FIREFIGHTER. Immediately in place when it burns :thumbup:
Thank you again
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, vvFish, Antonio

Helo,

i had some trouble with getting Ehlers system to work.
One one PC it works fine on the other two not.
On one it gets MT4 to freeze and the second one it just doesnt load or the Oscialltor makes one vertical line.

All three PCs have Windows 10 use the latest Build of 6 September of MT4 and are Admiral Markets Demo accounts.

How can i fix that?

euro_rapp wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:57 am Helo,

i had some trouble with getting Ehlers system to work.
One one PC it works fine on the other two not.
On one it gets MT4 to freeze and the second one it just doesnt load or the Oscialltor makes one vertical line.

All three PCs have Windows 10 use the latest Build of 6 September of MT4 and are Admiral Markets Demo accounts.

How can i fix that?
Hi, make sure that in the indicator folders the name is correct, without any addition.

Oscillator_Ehlers Optimal Tracking Filter
NAME: Ehlers Optimal Tracking Filter
Attachments
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, Skyold, Antonio