Re: Ehlers Trading System

Holmes27 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:30 am

Hello Skyold

Thanks very much to you and Pacois for your work with developing this indicator and the underlying ideas.

I'm getting a blank/empty window when I load this indicator on to a chart. The indi' is not showing at all, either with the default settings or your custom settings - has anyone else reported this problem to you?

I have the '4Ethlers Optimal Tracking Filter' already loaded onto the chart, if that is relevant.

Kind regards

Holmes27
Hello Holmes,
Welcome and thank you for your feedback.
If there is not enough data in your HISTORY FOLDER, then you will not get an ad from this indi.
Should do the following: Set your TF, move the chart until the end of June until enough candles are loaded. After that it would have to work.
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
Holmes27
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:04 am

Hello Holmes,
Welcome and thank you for your feedback.
If there is not enough data in your HISTORY FOLDER, then you will not get an ad from this indi.
Should do the following: Set your TF, move the chart until the end of June until enough candles are loaded. After that it would have to work.
Thanks very much Skyold for getting back to me; I've followed your suggestion and the indi' works fine now.

Much obliged

Holmes27
These users thanked the author Holmes27 for the post:
Skyold

Antonio wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:44 am Hi, a little experiment with the vehicle, such a picture, adjustment of the indicators is required, try

Forgot to add !!! , template inside archive for 4H
Hello Antonio,
Thank you for participating in the thread with the new settings from Ehlers Indi :thumbup:
I will try it out with the other couples
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:22 am Today again an example among many others of my trades.
USD is weak and CAD is strong
The trend is down.
Vertical yellow lines mark the entry and exit

Desktop Screenshot 2019.06.20 - 19.16.22.00.png
hello, could you upload the trend line fast indi, that you added on the haos sub window, please?

mikepilot89 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:22 pm Hi I was wanting to know what ideal settings for the 4HR and daily chart would be? I am currently playing around with settings 2 and 4 but any recommendations on what settings would be optimal for larger time frames would be great Regards Mike.
Hi Mike,
I do not trade big TF.
In any case, I would take first as 3 days and 7 days. Try the following idea:
So EOTF with the following settings:
D1 Chart
3 (Intraweek)
7 (week)
30 (month)
90 (Qaurtal)
180 (half-year)
365 (year)

After a trial I would ask you to tell us your experiences. It would also help other participants.

Skyold wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:08 am

Hi Mike,
I do not trade big TF.
In any case, I would take first as 3 days and 7 days. Try the following idea:
So EOTF with the following settings:
D1 Chart
3 (Intraweek)
7 (week)
30 (month)
90 (Qaurtal)
180 (half-year)
365 (year)

After a trial I would ask you to tell us your experiences. It would also help other participants.
thanks! I will back test those settings and let you know how they went! What time frames are you using for that template ?