Re: Ehlers Trading System

FBI wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:42 am Default settings and H1.
Thank you FBI,
I will practice with the Haos for the next few days and record the results. In smaller time units M15 and M30, since I trade in M1.
And if you have other good ideas in the meantime, I would be happy.
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

paroucia wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:58 pm Hi to Skyold for topic and Hi to FBI for his participation.
last night i tried this indi and it looks promising. except CHF pairs, it works with most of pairs in 30M TF.
FBI recemonded Haos indi but i couldn't filter Ehlers signals! maybe i'm too newbie for it LOL

Green Pips
Hello paroucia,
Welcome to the thread and thank you for feedback.
I have to confess honestly, I've been experimenting with it since yesterday :think:
Since I trade in shorter timeframes, I try the HAOS in 5 and 15min.
I think the colleagues will give us some useful tips :wave:

These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
paroucia
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:20 pm
Hello paroucia,
Welcome to the thread and thank you for feedback.
I have to confess honestly, I've been experimenting with it since yesterday :think:
Since I trade in shorter timeframes, I try the HAOS in 5 and 15min.
I think the colleagues will give us some useful tips :wave:

Desktop Screenshot 2019.06.16 - 13.18.08.23.png
As i see Haos looks an one stand indicator like Ehler! i can't see it will filter Ehler's signals!
These users thanked the author paroucia for the post:
vvFish

paroucia wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:27 pm
As i see Haos looks an one stand indicator like Ehler! i can't see it will filter Ehler's signals!
This was just an example so you can see the connection.
To properly filter you should take higher timeframes as for example 30 or H1.
As I said, I also like to experiment and learn something about it.
paroucia

At the weekend I looked at the charts with the EOTF Indis. I noticed the following very interesting abnormalities:
Whenever the EOTF Indis (3,5,15,30 and 90) come together almost in one line, very high attention and concentration is required. Depending on how the Indians move, a good trend is visible and that offers us to benefit from it.
See the following examples.

These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 3):
Holmes27, stond, TraderFury

Today again an example among many others of my trades.
USD is weak and CAD is strong
The trend is down.
Vertical yellow lines mark the entry and exit

jjventural

FBI wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:00 pm Screenshot_2.png
Hello FBI,

Thanks for the tip for ENRTY to use the Haos.
After more than a week experimenting and new attitudes I slowly get a feeling for the Indi.
The settings for the WPR I've just multiplied by 3, since I trade in 1 MIN chart

jjventural wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:27 pm

Many thanks Skyold. Would you mind sharing template and indicators????
Hello jjventural,
the indis from the main window are on the first page.
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 3):
jjventural, MayaxatL, RodrigoRT7