Re: Ehlers Trading System

Skyold wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:43 pm Today there are some news:

The ideas come partly from me and from Pacois.
Many thanks to Pacois for his time and effort. And for the great work he is doing here for this thread. :clap:

Everyone should test and try the settings for themselves.
And if someone has found a very good attitude, then I ask you to publish it here as well. Together in the group we are strong and many brains together work better than just one brain

Advance_Ehlers_Oscillator.ex4

Thank you for this awesome indicator! I would like to know more about how this indicator is constructed. What formular is used for calculating the bars? Because this Indi fits very well in my algorithm and i would love to improve this Oscillator even further.

unimatrix wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:37 am

Thank you for this awesome indicator! I would like to know more about how this indicator is constructed. What formular is used for calculating the bars? Because this Indi fits very well in my algorithm and i would love to improve this Oscillator even further.
Hi unimatrix,
Welcome to FX Station.
The idea is from me and from Pacois. And Pacois did the effort and time to develop this fantastic Indi.
Unfortunately, I can not help you in this area, because I have no idea about coding.
Take a little time, because Pacois will definitely contact you.
If you've made a few improvements to this indi, then post your results so the community will have some of it.
Thank you and best regards
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

unimatrix wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:37 am

Hi, forgive me, don't ask me how the indicator calculates because I don't know, I just created an oscillator from the original file, I don't know the origins, I think that Mladen and MrTools can better clarify. Thanks, good Sunday.

pacois wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:51 pm

Hi, forgive me, don't ask me how the indicator calculates because I don't know, I just created an oscillator from the original file, I don't know the origins, I think that Mladen and MrTools can better clarify. Thanks, good Sunday.
Ah, you just used the regular Ehlers Optimal Tracking Filter for the bars but with 2 Period Variables. Thank you for the info!

@Skyold
Thank you for your welcome! I will contact my MT4 programmer, maybe he can convert this EOTF into an oscillator aswell and add some nice features like color change, alerts and other useful extras. ;)
These users thanked the author unimatrix for the post:
Skyold

Ура нарешті.
Шановті ТРЕЙДЕРИ і модератори Даного Форуму.
Дуже, ДУЖЕ-ДУЖЕ (тисячу раз) я Вам просто щиро вдячний.
Я понад 2 роки шукав ці індикатори по назві, а вони зовшім інші. А ті що знаходив не працювали (були з багами).
Чекаю з нетерпінням понеділка.
Роман.
Hooray at last.
Dear traders and moderators of this Forum.
Very, VERY VERY (thousand times) I am sincerely grateful to you.
For more than 2 years I searched for these indicators by name, but they are completely different. The rest did not work (were with bedbugs).
I look forward to Monday.
Roman

Special thanks to the organizer of this topic Skyold.
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post (total 2):
Skyold, !.!

Skyold wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:39 pm Hello Forex station members,

Ionone has released an excellent indicator: 'Ehler's Optimal Tracking Filter' and FBI has encouraged me to start this new thread (thank you).
Jimmy, FBI and wFish have presented great charts with these Indi with different settings. I'm excited.
Then I asked wFish for the parameters and kindly he gave me the settings (came with a black eye)
I think not only me but many things are like this:
It's about developing a simple trading technique with a clear chart, learning to refine it and making a profit.
Since I am not a professional, I would like to encourage the community to develop these systems together:
'A single man (amateur) can build a house in 3-5 years and suffer many many failures, but if 10 men are involved and profis are among them, the house will be ready in 3 months'

Ehlers Optimal Tracking Filter.mq4

Hi boss, are you still using this system?

Daddyhan wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:53 pm Hi boss, are you still using this system?
It was a project that I had started to develop myself personally in trading and to get some tips from experienced traders. In the meantime I have gained new knowledge and work more with PA, Fibo, SupDem, .....
(In my opinion EOF colored is still a good code)
Have fun
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777