IdeaEhlers Trading System

Hello Forex station members,

Ionone has released an excellent indicator: 'Ehler's Optimal Tracking Filter' and FBI has encouraged me to start this new thread (thank you).
Jimmy, FBI and wFish have presented great charts with these Indi with different settings. I'm excited.
Then I asked wFish for the parameters and kindly he gave me the settings (came with a black eye)
I think not only me but many things are like this:
It's about developing a simple trading technique with a clear chart, learning to refine it and making a profit.
Since I am not a professional, I would like to encourage the community to develop these systems together:
'A single man (amateur) can build a house in 3-5 years and suffer many many failures, but if 10 men are involved and profis are among them, the house will be ready in 3 months'
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 3):
nrv, Sutatong, ionone
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Re: Ehlers Trading System

[attach ment=1]!!!-MT4 X-DAILY TARGETS.ex4[/attachment]
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 3):
BenOscar, RomanUkraine, stond
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

The settings for EOTF are: 3, 13, 32, 96
3 (yellow) is signal line and the others are for the trend. We trade only in the direction of the main trend.

Dear community, dear expersts,

as you have seen, there are different approaches to entering a trade and getting out of a trade.
And that's where I see the main problems that have to be solved together.

Skyold wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:39 pm Hello Forex station members,

Ionone has released an excellent indicator: 'Ehler's Optimal Tracking Filter' and FBI has encouraged me to start this new thread (thank you).
Jimmy, FBI and wFish have presented great charts with these Indi with different settings. I'm excited.
Then I asked wFish for the parameters and kindly he gave me the settings (came with a black eye)
I think not only me but many things are like this:
It's about developing a simple trading technique with a clear chart, learning to refine it and making a profit.
Since I am not a professional, I would like to encourage the community to develop these systems together:
'A single man (amateur) can build a house in 3-5 years and suffer many many failures, but if 10 men are involved and profis are among them, the house will be ready in 3 months'

Ehlers Optimal Tracking Filter.mq4
vvFish has no black eye :think: :shock: :lol:
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post:
Skyold
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

vvFish wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:33 pm
vvFish has no black eye :think: :shock: :lol:
but me, after I introduced you to my settings for the EOTF.
But as I said, I only got away with a black eye. You knock me out :oops: