Re: **Binary options - Stochastic trend flow strategy**

tkhanfx wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:07 am

There is one more called iqbot. But it also has issues and very costly. This one you're talking about from Israel, don't think I know it. But like I said better to just do manual. Am curious to know, in the other thread you posted your results using some indicator which you later said repaints, but I see all same amounts without martingale in mt2iq app, so what happened to it?
another developer i know same features .. that is 400$ cost.. for iq option trading.. but all above these, a good indicator needs to give signal to win ... as per my suggestion, if there is very less signal 15 or less in numbers, option for robot.. other wise manual is preferred.
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:57 pm

another developer i know same features .. that is 400$ cost.. for iq option trading.. but all above these, a good indicator needs to give signal to win ... as per my suggestion, if there is very less signal 15 or less in numbers, option for robot.. other wise manual is preferred.
Agreed. Also i have access to eabuilder, so perhaps I can try to automate your stochastic strategy. If anyone here knows how to use eabuilder more in depth pm me. And Sal, please share rules on your strategy more clearly and any other features you would like the indicator to have

Narutopips wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:46 am Sal I believe we can get good wins if we can code this strategy to an indicator, and it should not be hard to code.
yes. it is simple to code for the coders.. i am waiting for that.. i am not a corder. even i have more filtering methods to get singals ... testing again..
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 2):
vashimm, Narutopips

tkhanfx wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:26 am

If you are really getting good results, we can all group together and give 10$ for the creation of this into an indicator
appreciate your great support that frist time get positive way..
as trader i realize that everyday market changes and every time change indicators or strategy but its not.....
dont trade everyday and just watch market when our strategy will get time to trade..
if you see my 1st post date and recent post date and day , which comes same strong trends and market comes to true on my same strategy.....
this i explore and take more money like a storm.. But dont ever trade all days... :)

i still hunting a new method to get higher win... :)