Re: **Binary options - Stochastic trend flow strategy**

sal wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 10:56 pm
no issue... see the binary new post.. which is stronger.. i am now testing with robot and winrate posted..
Hi sal and all other members. i have been reading a lot on this forum and checking a lot of indicators and strats for binary to use with mt2iq, so far i haven't got anything very useful or good in long run, there are many very powerful and proven indi's and strats here for forex for sure, but none for binary, just today i saw you created this new thread for binary and that is great, as you said the other binary thread is full of indi's and no correct settings so they cannot be used. i am also very curious about your ideas and trading rules, and it would be awesome if this new strat of yours can be coded into an indicator that can be used with mt2iq

tkhanfx wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:11 am

Hi sal and all other members. i have been reading a lot on this forum and checking a lot of indicators and strats for binary to use with mt2iq, so far i haven't got anything very useful or good in long run, there are many very powerful and proven indi's and strats here for forex for sure, but none for binary, just today i saw you created this new thread for binary and that is great, as you said the other binary thread is full of indi's and no correct settings so they cannot be used. i am also very curious about your ideas and trading rules, and it would be awesome if this new strat of yours can be coded into an indicator that can be used with mt2iq
Hi brother
thanks for your message and first i may request, you how far using mt2iq.. :?: beacuse, i check demo version which is not followed any custom indicator.. so the trust in that robot is not feel sound.
secondly i there is no holy grail indicator as on date and our brain and market movement is govern the trade win/lose.
please share your experience of robot!
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

tkhanfx wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:11 am

if claim for a working indicator to put in a robot an make money automaticaly for you, What is the work and time invest on your side? Nobody will give a holi grail, look by your self.

tkhanfx wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:35 am
HI cladi. I don't see the problem in asking for something here, thought that was the purpose of this site which 90% of members use it for.
friends...
there is no issues to request indicators.. all friends needs to make money right...!!!. but this page open for particualr strategy.... if i have i will post, but sure, market is like sea.... waves high & low, so our boat should be move with our mind and practise.. indicator is just map .. some time map leads your long and wrong way.. like google map service :lol:

sal wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:43 am
Hi brother
thanks for your message and first i may request, you how far using mt2iq.. :?: beacuse, i check demo version which is not followed any custom indicator.. so the trust in that robot is not feel sound.
secondly i there is no holy grail indicator as on date and our brain and market movement is govern the trade win/lose.
please share your experience of robot!
Hey bro, thanks for the reply. I've been using mt2iq and mt2spectre for 2 months. One month demo and one month with license, it still has problems that it will not work with some indi's, may be there is problem in the code some function hiding the buffers or making them unreadable, and sometimes it has delay in execution also and not opening trades even when there is signal on mt4. I believe it's a problem with .dll files of the software. And it's the same with demo or with license version. To be honest I feel more comfortable trading manually with the manual plug-in anyway, but would also be good is some strat or indi would work with mt2iq. I have 2 indicators that I got developed and paid that I will share here in next post. One of them uses stochastic
These users thanked the author tkhanfx for the post:
sal

tkhanfx wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:35 am

Hey bro, thanks for the reply. I've been using mt2iq and mt2spectre for 2 months. One month demo and one month with license, it still has problems that it will not work with some indi's, may be there is problem in the code some function hiding the buffers or making them unreadable, and sometimes it has delay in execution also and not opening trades even when there is signal on mt4. I believe it's a problem with .dll files of the software. And it's the same with demo or with license version. To be honest I feel more comfortable trading manually with the manual plug-in anyway, but would also be good is some strat or indi would work with mt2iq. I have 2 indicators that I got developed and paid that I will share here in next post. One of them uses stochastic
thanks for valuable information..
i know one software which is good, from Isrel... one lady.. but issue costly. this software cannot load our indicator and needs to provide the code for builtin.. .. :(

sal wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:46 am
thanks for valuable information..
i know one software which is good, from Isrel... one lady.. but issue costly. this software cannot load our indicator and needs to provide the code for builtin.. .. :(
There is one more called iqbot. But it also has issues and very costly. This one you're talking about from Israel, don't think I know it. But like I said better to just do manual. Am curious to know, in the other thread you posted your results using some indicator which you later said repaints, but I see all same amounts without martingale in mt2iq app, so what happened to it?