Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

Hello. I am a trader VietNam and my english is not good. Hope you can still understand what I mean. This is a simple trading system with KUMO clouds and profitable MA crossings. The first is the index I use:
Linear weight MA80 & MA150 plays a role in confirming the long-term trend.
MA14 & MA 20 is smoothed as a signal to trade. Here I have replaced the MA Cross warning indicator (blue arrow) to make the chart look a bit simpler. CCI 100 and CCI 21. You can just use the CCI 100 to make the filter. KUMO clouds, tenken sen and kijun sen. The yellow arrow you can replace with any indicator indicates a reversal. Trading rules:
Minimum chart M30.

BUY rules:

Yellow, signal appears (yellow arrow).
2, Wait tenkan to cut kijun sen
3, Appears blue arrows (MA Cross alerts) and candles on KUMO clouds
4, CCI blue
5, Price on MA80 & MA 150
SL is located at the bottom, TP uses fibo as shown, level 61.8 coincides with the entry point, TP will stay at 0.

SELL Rules:

Yellow, the signal appears (yellow arrow).
2, Wait tenkan to cut the kijun sen
3, Appears blue arrows (MA Cross warning) and candles below the KUMO clouds
4, CCI red
5, Price below MA80 & MA 150
SL is at the top, TP uses fibo as shown, level 61.8 coincides with the entry point, TP will be at level

Link download indicator & templates
These users thanked the author hoanguyen for the post (total 9):
ChuChu Rocket, moey_dw, richiekoh, Hamur, Jimmy, Antonio, macbeth, Modahen77, rcbarlow

Re: Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

hoanguyen wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am Hello. I am a trader VietNam
Welcome aboard :)
Can you please post your template and exact indicators for us so that we can see your setup and charts?

Please attach your files to your posts as external links are not allowed here (for security).
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
hoanguyen
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

hoanguyen wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am Hello. I am a trader VietNam and my english is not good. Hope you can still understand what I mean. This is a simple trading system with KUMO clouds and profitable MA crossings. The first is the index I use:
Linear weight MA80 & MA150 plays a role in confirming the long-term trend.
MA14 & MA 20 is smoothed as a signal to trade. Here I have replaced the MA Cross warning indicator (blue arrow) to make the chart look a bit simpler. CCI 100 and CCI 21. You can just use the CCI 100 to make the filter. KUMO clouds, tenken sen and kijun sen. The yellow arrow you can replace with any indicator indicates a reversal. Trading rules:
Minimum chart M30.

BUY rules:

Yellow, signal appears (yellow arrow).
2, Wait tenkan to cut kijun sen
3, Appears blue arrows (MA Cross alerts) and candles on KUMO clouds
4, CCI blue
5, Price on MA80 & MA 150
SL is located at the bottom, TP uses fibo as shown, level 61.8 coincides with the entry point, TP will stay at 0.

SELL Rules:

Yellow, the signal appears (yellow arrow).
2, Wait tenkan to cut the kijun sen
3, Appears blue arrows (MA Cross warning) and candles below the KUMO clouds
4, CCI red
5, Price below MA80 & MA 150
SL is at the top, TP uses fibo as shown, level 61.8 coincides with the entry point, TP will be at level

Link download indicator & templates
Dear hoanguyen,
For EMA Cross, use EMA20 and EMA34 ?

Thanks
These users thanked the author sakti for the post:
hoanguyen

sakti wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:02 pm

Dear hoanguyen,
For EMA Cross, use EMA20 and EMA34 ?

Thanks
Thank you for your suggestions. The EMA 20 & EMA 34 is commonly used in many strategies using MA cross. As a habit and in the process of trading, I found that EMA20 & EMA34 will give better signals than 14 and 20. And I have also made new modifications to make the system better and more suitable to benefit. sustainable profits for everyone to consult.
These users thanked the author hoanguyen for the post:
hramir