Need help to test a new found indicator

I found this wonderful indicator.

TimeFrame = 1min.
Expiry = 1min.

How to use?
CALL : When dot appears below candle, enter CALL in next candle.
PUT : When dot appears above candle, enter PUT in next candle.

My testing so far does not indicate repaint and it certainly does not lag since the dot appear early enough for you to decide if you want to enter in the next candle.

Help needed
Indicator is not prefect yet. It computes using all previous candles not including the current running candle. So when the current running candle closed, the computation may change and therefore may indicate that dot is too early i.e. if the computation wait for current candle to closed, then dot will appear on next candle. You can therefore enter again on the next trade if you encounter and OTM but that said, I am not suggesting Martingale.

Indicator works best in ranging market. Bleed on trending especially waterfall (that's why no martingale).

The help I need is for forum member (like Plissken - viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8473258 who has tested his strategy with a good collection of indicators) to try this indicator in confluence with other indicator (or indicators), currency pairs and trading hours. This could be a good trading system to use and share.

Examples of screenshot attached. Notice market is ranging.
These users thanked the author Rarno for the post (total 2):
davit1987, plissken

Re: Need help to test a new found indicator

Hi guys. I downloaded a trading system who's indicators I fooled around with(removed some,mixed it up with different one,changed colors.... bla bla bla). Was really bored! :yawn: And now it somehow looks like it is trying to say something to me. I don't know... I thought it wise to reveal it to the experts here. Maybe they can help test it,make improvements as they see and turn it into something that can help novice like me trade better. :D Just to be clear,I haven't test it yet. I have also notice that the arrows at the bottom tend to disappear,which can be fixed by reloading the template or switching the chart to a higher(D1) chart and then back to H4. I know this because I used them somewhere before. H4 chart is the one. Don't create any special folder. All indicators should be copied and paste into the indicators folder in MQL4. Thanks and happy testing to the interested one. :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Drizzo for the post:
NeutriD

Re: Need help to test a new found indicator

Rarno wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:15 pm I found this wonderful indicator.

TimeFrame = 1min.
Expiry = 1min.

How to use?
CALL : When dot appears below candle, enter CALL in next candle.
PUT : When dot appears above candle, enter PUT in next candle.

My testing so far does not indicate repaint and it certainly does not lag since the dot appear early enough for you to decide if you want to enter in the next candle.

Help needed
Indicator is not prefect yet. It computes using all previous candles not including the current running candle. So when the current running candle closed, the computation may change and therefore may indicate that dot is too early i.e. if the computation wait for current candle to closed, then dot will appear on next candle. You can therefore enter again on the next trade if you encounter and OTM but that said, I am not suggesting Martingale.

Indicator works best in ranging market. Bleed on trending especially waterfall (that's why no martingale).

The help I need is for forum member (like Plissken - viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8473258 who has tested his strategy with a good collection of indicators) to try this indicator in confluence with other indicator (or indicators), currency pairs and trading hours. This could be a good trading system to use and share.

Examples of screenshot attached. Notice market is ranging.
Hello and nice to meet you, Do you have a mql4 version of this indicator? I think a good strategy and need original source, thanks.