Re: Rijay's System of Moving Averages

moey_dw wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 12:07 am

u always put together a nice simple files for us with good trending sytsems sir............. THANK U RIJJJJJJ :In Love: :In Love: :In Love:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qwma set to show all timeframes swing zones and find out convergence of moving averages points in multiple timeframes

qwma set to match 13-20 ema zones.

with above posted indicators added. (use previous post indicators with this indicators )

if you want to see all timeframes swings in single chart
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this zones are the ones from which prices react
and this zones are potential target areas.
convergence points are entry points in direction of higher timeframe zones.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to Mladen, Mrtools and Xard as always for their good work. and most importantly for sharing their hard work.

xard777 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:32 am Rijay, I notice that you are into macd in a big way, have you done any work on dema crossovers?
Apparently the dema crossover uses the macd for confirmation to help filter out false moves.

I am interested in the dema crossover, if you any info on it would help.
All the best
Xard777

this setting of your indicator nearly does all filtering of false macd signals
These users thanked the author rijay for the post:
Air92

rijay wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:20 pm
I can't - for the life of me - figure out what advantage EMA13 can bring to the whole setup.
Should you know yourself I'd be very grateful if you told me.
Does EMA 5-10-20 produce worse signals? Not as far as I can see.
If you leave EMA 13 out altogtether? Different signals?
How about MACD above or below 0 (or/+ divergence) - that could filter out bad signals (see screenshot).
Attachments