QuestionRe: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

MATT_OG wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:18 am

Thank you for uploading Plissken mate. Could you please explain your rules for using this strategy? What are your entries and exits with this system, and how do you set your take profit and stop loss?
Hello
Matt

sorry I wrote badly, I meant that; that I did not have a strategy and it is up to you to find your own strategy next week, I will study the possibilities of this template

Re: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

FBI wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:05 pm

I have been studying these indicators and IMO they cannot be used in trading, only win95% works and as we know, it is drake delay stochastic.
But thanks anyway.
Hello FBI

thank you for your remarks But you studied for the forex or binary option? I know that there is a possibility to earn money with good rules, the week I will prove you the opposite in OB

MATT_OG wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:18 am

Thank you for uploading Plissken mate. Could you please explain your rules for using this strategy? What are your entries and exits with this system, and how do you set your take profit and stop loss?
Hi, this is an argument for binary options, we decide a predefined time for the price if it closes high or low, here you will not find take profit and stop loss, nothing detracts from that I can also work for FOREX

plissken wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:46 pm

I'm not convinced by this indicator, I think he repaints, he looks for the best position by adding signals, his destabilizes the person who is focused, if you manage to earn money with his,

so yellow bravo your signals
Hi, you are good, everyone creates his winning strategy model, all proven by results, I am emotional, I try to base everything automatically, without human error, also to avoid distorting the tests, I use martingale because it is a it works automatically of the broker and because I want to finish every trade without any loss.

plissken wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:04 pm Without any loss ?? do you mean having a good rate ITM ha I had a question, I hear often and everywhere in the forums 'MARTINGALE' I can have an explanation please
no otm, which is my goal, the maringala is:
1 euro return 0.90 lost
2 euros return 1.80 lost
4 euros return 3.60 lost
8 euros return 7.20 lost

tot 15 euros
in order not to lose anything you must not arrive beyond the fourth martingale
Attachments
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
plissken