good luck
These users thanked the author plissken for the post (total 6):
nrv, MATT_OG, moey_dw, marius_md, RodrigoRT7, fibo7818

Re: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

plissken wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:45 am here is
the indicator fxr_sr_zones_3.18 is the last version

For the strategy I leave you to look for

good luck
Thank you for uploading Plissken mate. Could you please explain your rules for using this strategy? What are your entries and exits with this system, and how do you set your take profit and stop loss?

plissken wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:40 am Hello I write my first post I found interesting indicators, I would like to share them with you
The indicators do not repaint!
I have been studying these indicators and IMO they cannot be used in trading, only win95% works and as we know, it is drake delay stochastic.
But thanks anyway.

FBI wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:05 pm
I have been studying these indicators and IMO they cannot be used in trading, only win95% works and as we know, it is drake delay stochastic.
But thanks anyway.
thx I did not know win95 it is drake delay stoch....... good info....... how come the other won't working for u man??
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:28 pm

thx I did not know win95 it is drake delay stoch....... good info....... how come the other won't working for u man??
They just don`t work so that you could use them as signals, trying many different settings, but no, they just don`t work. There are many much better indicators than these.