Re: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

mtp wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:04 am

Worked very well last night on UCHF both ways,excellent stuff dear Rijay

a good one for mt5, mirroring a good trend following one and well caliberated with adaptive option in it.

who else can make such a nice indicator ? no guessing here, only mladen can. so thanks to him,

looks like malden is setting up stage, with this powerful mt5 indicators, that will overpower other coders in future.

not forgetting mrtools for his tremendous efforts too, for making some very nice indicators too.
These users thanked the author rijay for the post:
mtp

Moving AveragesRe: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

Hello everyone

I have a question or a request ... Is it possible to find a support and resistance indicator that appears very early and reliable?

If you have that, my bags are open thanks in advance

something else, I have the possibility to have the source file of the indicator 'Alert with arrow.mql4' which gives good result but which deserves to apply filters or rules, I can propose the work to a programmer in the forum?

InfoRe: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

plissken wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:22 am Hello everyone

I have a question or a request ... Is it possible to find a support and resistance indicator that appears very early and reliable?

If you have that, my bags are open thanks in advance

something else, I have the possibility to have the source file of the indicator 'Alert with arrow.mql4' which gives good result but which deserves to apply filters or rules, I can propose the work to a programmer in the forum?
Hi, try it, if it's useful for you !!
For payment coding requests click on the link.
:think: the decompiled codes will not be viewed by the coders
viewtopic.php?f=579491&t=8473027&start=40
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
plissken