Re: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

plissken wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:53 am 51YlwNNjStL._SX300_QL70_.jpg

Forget it ^^

Pacois the latest version of your indicator is up to date? or are you still going to improve it?

The strange fact that I'm not trying the indicator at all, so I don't even know what improvements it can make, it's good and bad when you know how to modify indicators, because it makes you distract from the market, for a while I want to concentrate on my tests -

the broker settled on 3 minimum minutes alone, and the test is invalidated.

signal:Range
Open- tma   Central High_Low
win95 High_Low
ema 1>20 High_Low
Attachments

Re: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

plissken wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:29 am you have a great indicator and you do not use it, :lolno:

I would like to delete the arrows that are inside the band I can see more clearly and I can focus on the supports and resistance quickly

I have too much noise in my chart is not clear, but version 4 has already good results
I have changed many indicators for myself, I have created an all-automatic system for testing, without my intervention, to avoid sticking too many hours in front of the monitor, and to reset the emotional factor, but so far only lost time, there are people who they are better than me, who make profits. without knowing anything about code.