MagnifyMy Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

Hello I write my first post I found interesting indicators, I would like to share them with you
The indicators do not repaint!
These users thanked the author plissken for the post (total 17):
moey_dw, mtp, Wawan, ChuChu Rocket, camisa, Dimitri, FBI, pacois, electrical999, Lodi, Narutopips, Frango, Hamur, bilbao, xyzman, WeathermanT, craibern

Re: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

plissken wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:31 am Hello

yes I put 2 X the same indicator with different settings, I put in screenshot the parameters ^^
Could you please share the template you are using with all indicators? I am not just talking about the win 95% indicator, i am talking about sharing template of all used indicators with their settings.
I Love forex station..

Re: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

with joy
Enjoy and share your results, it will make me happy !

There is just one indicator that I do not share any follow it is the one with the symbol number 2, I bought it recently and it works, I still have to test it ... I'll share it later

Plissken
These users thanked the author plissken for the post (total 9):
moey_dw, Hamur, Dimitri, solarian, hannele, ddjink, Yuvrajjj, Lodi, Patrick K

Moving AveragesRe: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

plissken wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:27 am with joy
Enjoy and share your results, it will make me happy !

There is just one indicator that I do not share any follow it is the one with the symbol number 2, I bought it recently and it works, I still have to test it ... I'll share it later

Plissken
thx u beautiful man....... for giving us chance 2 try it with u template nd all :)
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
plissken, craibern
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈