Re: v2v dynamic system

nathanvbasko wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:36 am UPDATES:
Volume Profile Range tools: modify default horizontal bar position and on-zoom update behavior
News Event tool: new parameter added to show upcoming event vertical lines (default = false)
New templates

v2v_dynamic_system_Generic.zip
Hi nathan,

it's great,
but my laptop slow down, core2 duo spec. :(
still need "profit" to buy new one

Thankyou for your files sharing

Profit regards
Erynade
These users thanked the author erynade for the post:
nathanvbasko
Not too Fast, Not too Slow, "Safe and Profit"

太虚一毫 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:14 am The v2v_Power indicator is very good. It would be great if the source code is available. I want to change the prompt language: because the language symbols of the .ex4 prompt have language symbols (not Chinese or English) that my computer cannot recognize.

The same is true for the latest version v2v_Power.ex4. ;)
No, can't do that. But very good is great enough for me. Thanks!
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

UPDATES

─ Added Z-score or Fib multiplier button-based parameter for VP-R tools' VWAP bands
─ Added Z-score or Fib multiplier button-based parameter for TDZ Momenticks' Dynamic Zone bands
─ Optimized Laguerre RSX
─ New templates 

(re-uploaded) 

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, thomdel, mancangkul, RodrigoRT7
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Anchored VWAP based on Dominant Cycle Period (next TF) ...number of bars

Current chart TF is H1 and DCP based value is 18 and ironically the value at post time for the next TF's DCP value for H4 is 18 too (usually more or less).