Re: v2v dynamic system

moey_dw wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:14 pm hello............i see u post about not able to make new posts............ i thinks working on my side here!!
Thanks mate, just testing if this is working okay. I will delete these posts after V confirms it's okay.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
nathanvbasko
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

v2v dynamic trading systemfor MT4 platform
A Project Looking Glass ...with Tesla footprints inside

The v2v dynamic trading system is not the usual thing out there. It doesn't have any arrows or trigger alerts for a buy or sell signal. For such, it needs critical thinking of the One in between the keyboard and a chair. Yes, that is you.

This system is designed for a discretionary type of trader. Thus, it may only help you to manage your trades or position your positions. And it requires the One's due diligence to understand or to know more about this system.

Now sit back, relax, be still, and choose the red pill to create your neural pathway to the art of trading. Then be like Neo, by starting to believe that we are on the Matrix, and knowing that these are all imaginary. The Market Makers really can't kill you, but the Market seems to think that they can. However, once you took the red pill... you may start walking the path with the Architect, armed with this system, and begin to see the Markets that nobody else does.

☢ There are no guarantees that all the tools/indicators within the system work perfectly or without error(s). Hence, use at your own risk; I accept no liability for system damage, financial losses, and even loss of life. ; )─

...the updated release >>> viewtopic.php?p=1295414217#p1295414217
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

ETFOptionsTrader wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:24 am Getting some errors here in the newest release. I have a zero divide error with pivot_fibs_plus.mq4 and cannot open trade session range.ex4 (i don't see this indicator in the zip)
Thanks! ...for this reported issue.

Here is the updated zip file that contains the required Trade Session Range tool by PIVOT FIBS plus.

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
ETFOptionsTrader
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

[quote=ETFOptionsTrader post_id=1295414332 time=1594178586 user_id=4939839]

Will fix immediately... thanks for the feedback

I think this is about the third party tool used not taking a look at those 2-digit decimal points (in price)... Having said that, I think it is the same with PIVOT FIBS but in terms of plotting the separation line with those instruments with the 2-digit decimal points
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
ETFOptionsTrader

v2v dynamic trading systemfor MT4 platform
A Project Looking Glass ...with Tesla footprints insid 

The v2v dynamic trading system is not the usual thing out there. It doesn't have any arrows or trigger alerts for a buy or sell signal. For such, it needs critical thinking of the One in between the keyboard and a chair. Yes, that is you.

This system is designed for a discretionary type of trader. Thus, it may only help you to manage your trades or position your positions. And it requires the One's due diligence to understand or to know more about this system.

Now sit back, relax, be still, and choose the red pill to create your neural pathway to the art of trading. Then be like Neo, by starting to believe that we are on the Matrix, and knowing that these are all imaginary. The Market Makers really can't kill you, but the Market seems to think that they can. However, once you took the red pill... you may start walking the path with the Architect, armed with this system, sound position sizing, and begin to see the Markets that nobody else does. ─v2v

☢ There are no guarantees that all the tools/indicators within the system work perfectly or without error(s). Hence, use at your own risk; I accept no liability for system damage, financial losses, and even loss of life. ; )─

...Improved CFD instruments handling

Average Range: Pivot Fibs plus
─ Average Daily Range (...on the attached chart ─ shows the current day range since... e.g. broker, asian session, london and new york opening time)
... Note: All non-Session open is based on the Average Daily Range (ADR)
─ Average Session Range 

v2v top correlation

Used pairs/instruments:
EURUSD,GBPUSD,AUDUSD,NZDUSD,USDCAD,EURCAD,AUDCAD,NZDCAD,GBPCAD,GBPNZD,EURNZD,AUDNZD,USDJPY,GBPJPY,EURJPY,AUDJPY,NZDJPY,CADJPY,CHFJPY,USDCHF,AUDCHF,CADCHF,NZDCHF,EURGBP,USDNOK,EURNOK,EURAUD,GBPAUD,USDMXN,USDCNH,USDHKD,USDSGD,USDSEK,XAUUSD,XAGUSD,XPTUSD,XTIUSD,XPDUSD,UKOIL,US500,US30,JPN225,GER30,UK100,AUS200,NAS100,FRA40,HK50 

Full system: v2v dynamic trading system

Stand-alone system: v2v top correlation 

Any progress on the pips bug? :) I'm excited to try the new pivots setting.

I noticed that for 3 session types: Broker, Sydney, and Tokyo, there are very large pip ranges but for London and New York sessions I get 38 and 258 pips respectively. Just for reference, the 9 day range on "Typical" pivot settings is 45 so it seems like the London session setting is closest to picking up the accurate values.