Re: v2v dynamic system

The last update herein...  Thanks...

Short & Long Multiple Jurik & Deviation Scaled Filtered ─ T3-Hull MA
─ Added multiple options for process trigger (FIXED)
─ Now using a global variable to store the chosen execution trigger
─ Button text is coded with the selected trigger (stored in a global variable):

NB = New Bar Only
NBT = New Bar and Timer
NBV = New Bar and Volatility
NBTV = New Bar, Timer and Volatility
TV = Timer and Volatility
TONLY = Timer Only 

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Ayrton
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

v2v dynamic trading systemfor MT4 platform

The Montauk Edition: Project Looking Glass

The v2v dynamic trading system is not the usual thing out there. It doesn't have any arrows or trigger alerts for a Buy or Sell signal. For such, it needs the one who's in between the keyboard and a chair. Yes, the one... armed with a brain that can process and activate/develop a path for neurons to come up with a well-informed decision.

─ The indicators/tools on this system are just another visual representation of time and historical price.
─ This system is a tool that may help you manage your trades or position your positions.
─ And the system is designed or a discretionary type of trader
─ Keep this in mind... There's always room for improvement in this system.
─ Thus, expect constant updates from time-to-time.
─ Ideas/suggestions are welcome but don't expect to be added or considered, and even reply to your post.
─ And lastly, don't get back at me by saying, such as... "that this has been tested and it burned your account".

Updates...

Reflex by John F. Ehlers ─ Stocks & Commodities Magazine February 2020 : (more info >>> attached PDF)

"The reduction of lag is probably the most desirable characteristic of an indicator. That is because in trading, even if you get the right answer, it is of no value if the indication comes after the opportunity has passed. The new indicator I will present here is an averaging type of indicator. The averaging contributes to its stability, and the averaging is done in a novel way to produce zero lag. I named this new indicator “reflex” because I used to be an archer, and the creation of the indicator reminded me of a bow and arrow. Reflex is a kind of bow with a cool name" ─John F. Ehlers

TDZ MomenTicks
RSI & RSX based Reflex
─ Jurik & DSMA filtered Reflex based RSI & RSX T3-HMA
─ using v2v execution trigger NBTV (on New Bar, Timer, and Volatility)

v2v MomenTicks
Reflex MomenTicks
─ Jurik & DSMA filtered Reflex

New templates

re-attached...

Ayrton
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 1:21 am v2v dynamic trading systemfor MT4 platform

The Montauk Edition: Project Looking Glass

The v2v dynamic trading system is not the usual thing out there. It doesn't have any arrows or trigger alerts for a Buy or Sell signal. For such, it needs the one who's in between the keyboard and a chair. Yes, the one... armed with a brain that can process and activate/develop a path for neurons to come up with a well-informed decision.

─ The indicators/tools on this system are just another visual representation of time and historical price.
─ This system is a tool that may help you manage your trades or position your positions.
─ And the system is designed or a discretionary type of trader
─ Keep this in mind... There's always room for improvement in this system.
─ Thus, expect constant updates from time-to-time.
─ Ideas/suggestions are welcome but don't expect to be added or considered, and even reply to your post.
─ And lastly, don't get back at me by saying, such as... "that this has been tested and it burned your account".

Updates...

Reflex by John F. Ehlers ─ Stocks & Commodities Magazine February 2020 : (more info >>> attached PDF)

"The reduction of lag is probably the most desirable characteristic of an indicator. That is because in trading, even if you get the right answer, it is of no value if the indication comes after the opportunity has passed. The new indicator I will present here is an averaging type of indicator. The averaging contributes to its stability, and the averaging is done in a novel way to produce zero lag. I named this new indicator “reflex” because I used to be an archer, and the creation of the indicator reminded me of a bow and arrow. Reflex is a kind of bow with a cool name" ─John F. Ehlers

TDZ MomenTicks
RSI & RSX based Reflex
─ Jurik & DSMA filtered Reflex based RSI & RSX T3-HMA

v2v MomenTicks
Reflex MomenTicks
─ Jurik & DSMA filtered Reflex

New templates

v2v_Reflex.png

Reflex_a_New_Zero_Lag_Indicator.pdf 

re-attached...
 v2v_dynamic_system.zip
Very novel.... did you code an mt4 indicator for the new Reflex Zero lag indicator? :clap:

Daim2574 wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 7:17 am

Very novel.... did you code an mt4 indicator for the new Reflex Zero lag indicator? :clap:
I tried... I found mladen code but in MT5 so I tried to convert o MT4 but end-up getting a headache... still not fix ; )─ I am just about to sleep.

Anyhow... this may be the one I'll be uploading soon once I woke up.

...re-uploaded... (fixed v2v & TDZ MomenTicks)

The background:
In “Reflex: A New Zero-Lag Indicator” in this issue, author John Ehlers introduces a new averaging indicator that he has designed with reducing lag in mind. According to the author, this new indicator can be used to generate signals in a more timely manner than other lagging calculations. This is a continuation of his article and is the extended TrendFlex indicator (that differs from the "reflex") indicator.

It is a sort of momentum based indicator and should be used like that. The default setting is rather long - as usual, some experimenting with the parameters should be done prior to using it in trading decisions" ─Source: Based on the published MT5 initial TrendFlex coded version by mladen

New templates

re-attached (named it to TrendFlex)
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
pipsquirrel, Ayrton

Daim2574 wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 7:17 am

Why asked? I just read your post before this reply of yours here >>> viewtopic.php?p=1295409189#p1295409189
Oh... that's why for :clap: crafty insinuation of asking ...very novel indeed ; )─ :clap:
Try to start learning how to code mql which I did almost 4 years ago ─if I am not mistaken. In that way, you would be able to modify or made new tools the way to your own liking or satisfaction. There are literally thousands of open source of indicators to learn from. But, before thinking of a very novel one or something new, try to google search or even search herein, in this domain... more than likely you will find it here. Otherwise, continue what you're doing. Goodluck!
Ayrton

nathanvbasko wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 11:24 am

It is a sort of momentum-based indicator and should be used like that. The default setting is rather long - as usual, some experimenting with the parameters should be done prior to using it in trading decisions" ─Source: Based on the published MT5 initial TrendFlex coded version by mladen
I agree, a sort of momentum-based indicator

Ayrton

Updates...

v2v MomenTicks:
─ Now with TVI Stochastic
─ Powered by MomenTicks algorithm
─ Jurik & DSMA filtered
─ Using Dominant Cycle Period (DCP) value as an optional dynamic input

TDZ MomenTicks
─ MTF button behavior updated
─ Fixed lower TF for RSI & RSX Reflex mid and outside bands

Note: This works only with v2v dynamic trading system

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
Daim2574, Ayrton

Fixed & Update:

TDZ MomenTicks
─ Updated MTF button behavior
─ Fixed dynamic zone levels (ATR based bands)

v2v MomenTicks
─ Updated the TVI Stochastic calculation (using T3 MA), made for v2v dynamic trading system only
─ Powered by MomenTicks algorithm
─ Jurik & DSMA filtered Stochastic based T3-MA using Blau's Tick Volume Indicator (TVI) calculation
─ Using Dominant Cycle Period (DCP) value as an optional dynamic input
─ Based on the I“The Stochastic MACD Oscillator” of TASC Magazine, November 2019 issue, author Vitali Apirine
─ And an initial version of Stochastic MACD for MT4 made by mladen

Ayrton