Re: v2v dynamic system

nathanvbasko wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:32 pm

How:
─ TDI has fixed levels
─ TDI is RSI based indicator... Thus, Laguerre is like a shoe that fits with TDZ MomenTicks.
─ TDI variations or hybrids have been fused with other algorithms that turned the original TDI looks obsolete.
─ Due to various updates and features, I came up with the TDZ
─ Now, with dynamic levels, it became totally different on how it operates or used and even how it looks.
─ With dynamicZone.dll (If not mistaken, this was made by mladen) file to achieve those dynamic levels
─ Then thanks mladen, this TDZ (Dz_TDI_PolyChormatic_Momentum) was born out of dynamic zones polychromatic momentum shared code posted here: viewtopic.php?p=1295352313#p1295352313 by mladen. He based on the idea of dynamic levels by Leo Zamansky Phd. and David Stendahl (attached pdf)Zamansky.Stendahl - Dynamic Zones (e).pdf
─ And then, mrtools made a new one that added more features as of late (the latest TDI that uses dynamicZone.dll file) >>>viewtopic.php?p=1295398603#p1295398603 ─ you can actually compare this TDI variation and TDZ and you may find that the two may look the same (in RSX mode).
─ The existing code (laguerre of rsi) made by David W. Thomas was based on John Ehler's Laguerre Filter to avoid the noise of RSI. However, I find that filter flattens on underlying trends and with a sudden change of direction. I applied DSMA (by John Ehler ─ TASC magazine 2019) and Jurik MA smoothing filters with LWM algorithm.
Impressive and totally wonderful and creative enhancements... very grateful to you my friend :clap:

nathanvbasko wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:29 am v2v dynamic trading system

MomenTicks is a Linear (velocity * price) / Weighted (volume or tick data * velocity) Momentum (LWM)

Fused the Laguerre of RSI with TDZ MomenTicks

tdz_laguerre_of_rsi.png

tdz_laguerre_of_rsi_.png

v2v_dynamic_system.zip
Hi...could you please check the available selections in this last package as I don't se the laguerre or TDI/TDZ among the selections. it only has (Force, Volatility, SSRC, Phase accumulation, anchored LWM, Blau)....thanks a lot

Daim2574 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:24 am
Hi...could you please check the available selections in this last package as I don't se the laguerre or TDI/TDZ among the selections. it only has (Force, Volatility, SSRC, Phase accumulation, anchored LWM, Blau)....thanks a lot
...I don't get what exactly you are missing. As far as I know... It is all there.
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

v2v dynamic trading system: ... a Project Looking Glass 

v2v MomenTicks: 

─ Change MTF behavior:  This fixed the issue with MTF switching behavior.
─ Made Laguerre as the default v2v MomenTicks

TDZ MomenTicks: 

─ Made Laguerre as the default TDZ MomenTicks

re-attached...
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 3):
Daim2574, dmnik, Antonio
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─