Re: v2v dynamic system

v2v with ICT concepts: Set of tools ► under the umbrella of the v2v dynamic trading system

UPDATES:
  • With ICT concepts in mind, custom candles are now available as a help tool for multi-timeframe setup.
  • Added navigation button for custom candle type
  • Re-coded slightly using v2v system's architecture
  • Updated templates

To directly download the current release... Click this >>> download/file.php?id=3459186

Get just the Custom Candles - any time frame... Click this >>> download/file.php?id=3459185

For more info about this system... Click this >>> viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8473253
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Chickenspicy
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

v2v dynamic trading system ► with ICT concepts

UPDATES:
  • Improved logical flow processes for execution speed and
  • Reverted back other custom candles time frames
  • Updated templates

To directly download the current release... Click this >>> download/file.php?id=3459186

Get just the Custom Candles - any time frame... Click this >>> download/file.php?id=3459185

For more info about this system... Click this >>> viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8473253
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

v2v dynamic trading system....

→ Updated without the Anchored... VWAP and Volume Profile: removed until further notice.
→ Custom Candles: retains the selected custom time frame using global variable.
→ New templates

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Chickenspicy

PIVOT FIB plus... with ICT concepts' KillZones.
→ Fixed an on-load issue.

To directly download the current release... Click this >>> download/file.php?id=3459195

Get just the Custom Candles - any time frame... Click this >>> download/file.php?id=3459196