Re: v2v dynamic system

v2v dynamic trading system ─ for the MT4 platform

A project-looking glass by v2v...

An innovative trading system designed specifically for the retail trading environment. Built with Tesla footprints, it is dynamically driven by a Dominant Cycle Period (DCP) and MomenTicks*, a volume-weighted momentum indicator.

There is nothing usual about the v2v dynamic trading system. The chart does not contain directional arrows or trigger alerts for long/buy or short/sell signals. As a result, it requires critical thinking on the part of the person sitting between the keyboard and the chair. Yes, that is you.

Since this system is constantly being developed and updated, it does not have a user manual, and therefore requires due diligence to understand.

Now sit back, relax, and start to believe that we're in the Matrix, just like Neo. And begin to understand that these are all imaginary because the Market (Makers) really can't kill you, but the Market thinks they can. However, once you swallow the red pill, you'll start to walk with the Architect while building a neural pathway to the art of trading (or science ─ whatever). Then arm yourself with this system plus a tried & tested trading plan (strategy/method), a sound position-sizing or money management, and a scam-free retail broker as you begin to see the Markets that nobody else does. ─ Agent v2v

That said, be sure to... "Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight ─ Proverbs 3:5-6 NIV"

The v2v dynamic trading system is a discretionary trader designed for someOne with a systematic trading plan/strategy. Thus, it may help to manage trades or position existing positions... Otherwise, find a mean/overall directional probability.

A gentle reminder...

─ Keep this in mind... There's always room for improvement in this system.
─ Ideas/suggestions are welcome but don't expect to be added or considered.

But first I have to warn you... ; )─

When you read through the system information to identify what is real and what isn't, it may seem like you have entered the Matrix. In any case, it all depends on what pill you took from Morpheus. Meanwhile, you may feel as if you have been resurrected. Please do not worry, you will be fine.

At other times, you might see a Black Cat just walk by and then be followed by another that behaves similarly. And then you wonder... Is it deja vu? Again, don't worry... It simply means that I'm currently altering the codes of the v2v dynamic trading system.

Note to Self: “While no methodology or system that works in every instance . . . I have never seen anything so consistent ” ─ just like this system ; )─

No guarantees are provided as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, suitability, or accuracy of any information - such as indicators, videos, images, and charts - posted or shared here. The contents I posted here are subject to modification (bound by Forex-Station and thread owner's rules and restrictions) and may have become unreliable due to a variety of factors, including changes in market conditions or economic factors.

Please be aware that there is always the possibility of loss. Trading results may vary from person to person. Past performance and unique experiences do not guarantee future results. To determine whether any particular investment idea, strategy, product, or service described herein may be appropriate for your circumstances, you should seek advice from a duly licensed investment professional. Risks associated with investments, including the loss of principal, are inherent in all investments.

For first-time users: The v2v dynamic system must grow with the MT4 platform as it requires a broad tick data history. Once the platform gathers enough data, the system will no longer display an error message (via Expert logs). Such as "not enough tick data to calculate..." or "... data horizon breach".

Again, I just wanted to add or reiterate (without sounding rude), that this v2v dynamic trading system is not recommended for noobs. Meaning, that the system requires significant experience to understand how the system works. Otherwise, look for another trading system, and move on.

The system requires due diligence/resourcefulness, and some experience using third-party tools/indicators. Furthermore, armed with the trading experience to understand (how to's) the system, it will be easier to decide if one should ditch this system or not, without having to slag the person who created it. More importantly, it is a FREE system. What more effort needs to be put into the user experience? No one fed the coder with a silver spoon while coding this system.

The information in this system development thread journal will provide you with more than enough information to get started. However, I personally... In addition to patience, composure, resolve, self-discipline, and resilience, trading itself requires almost a superhuman amount of patience... You may even make some counter-intuitive decisions before/after clicking the buy or sell button.

As a result of using this trading system, you will become a more responsible trader. This is because you will utilize more of your brainpower instead of waiting for a buy/sell signal to appear. This system will let you create your combination of confluences/setups and produce your own technical baseline bias before any type of price action shows up on your chart. However, at the end of the day, you and you alone can figure out what works and what doesn’t. Good luck!

By the way, all of the tools/indicators within the v2v dynamic trading system don't simply work stand-alone.

One last thing, once you completely set up this system...

The chart... "You can tell it's real because it looks so fake, honestly." ; )─ Elon Musk

Download the current release here (20th October 2022) >>> download/file.php?id=3443812
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, Skyold, Krunal Gajjar, RodrigoRT7
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

v2v dynamic trading system... Test results

All trades are only in EUR/USD

Ideally, I would like another drawdown. With this system in use, I will need to test my ability to handle pressure in order to get back on track. In mind of course, the fundamentals, sentiments, data, etc...
Chickenspicy, Skyold, Krunal Gajjar, RodrigoRT7
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Fixed and optimized the VP-R tools for handling MT4/Platform (broker server/user's internet) disconnection that resets the vertical line guides to default position on charts. The VP-R vertical line guides should remain in-place after successful reconnection to the MT4 server.

A review...
His chart... "You can tell it's real because it looks so fake, honestly." ; )─ Elon Musk

The current release...
josi, Skyold, Krunal Gajjar, Chickenspicy