Re: v2v dynamic system

nathanvbasko wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:30 pm v2v dynamic trading system

Added the Next-Next Time Frame feature with Heiken-Ashi ─ APB
─ streamlined the execution for ON/OFF MTF switching

The current release of the v2v dynamic trading system
...re-attached
v2v_dynamic_system_Generic.zip

On the other hand below... It contains only the DCP tool and Dynamic MyRSI with NET
Dz_MyRSI_with_NET.zip

And this one... Is a Recursive Heiken-Ashi (RHA) ─ Average Price Bar (APB) only, but requires a DCP tool for full operation.
...re-attached
Recursive_HA-APB.zip
Thanks for the update.. awesome!!
I have just tried it on a single chart with nothing else running on my MT4 platform. It unfortunately runs really slow...
Any chance to make it less heavy?
Cheers :hug:

zookeeper wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:26 am Thanks for the update.. awesome!!
I have just tried it on a single chart with nothing else running on my MT4 platform. It unfortunately runs really slow...
Any chance to make it less heavy?
Cheers :hug:

Do the following maintenance steps.
A) Delete not needed indicators or tools inside your indicator folder
B) Delete Global variables ─ old/new must be deleted

C) Before loading the v2v dynamic trading system, please read the following steps below. And make sure to do the same steps with all the currency pairs or instruments to load enough tick/volume history.

1 ─ Open an M1 chart
2 ─ Press the "F2" key to load History Center
3 ─ Navigate to the currency pair and the "1 Minute (M1)" history data for the chart you have open in your terminal (be sure to "double click" the "1 Minute (M1)" selection in the history center so it becomes the active selection)
then left-click once on any of the data rows in the right-hand window of the History Center (it doesn't matter which one)
4 ─ Click the "Add" button, this pops up another window titled "Bar" and the default selection is on the "year"
5 ─ Enter 1970
6 ─ Then select "OK"... and it creates a new bar with the timestamp and price info you just added.
7 ─ Now select "Close" in the History Center
8 ─ Attached a script located under "Scripts" folder (with v2v_dynamic_system.zip) >>> Attached this to your chart: ForceLoadHistoricalData.ex4
9 ─ Navigate to your M1 chart of interest and then from the terminal window (press Ctrl-T) select "Journal "-> go to main chart window and right-click mouse button and select "Refresh"...this will refresh the chart and attempts to fill any time gaps in the chart data (which now includes your year 1970 data point) with server data
10 ─ continued... Now your chart will have pulled anywhere from 2048 to 65536 M1 bars from your broker's server (not Metaquotes server) and is usually far more data than you can get the broker to cough up when you try and manually scroll your M1 chart back in time.

D) ...And finally, change the parameter value of the MT4 platform by going to the Options window (Max bars in history)

E) Make sure to load the attached template. There's an order of loading the tools within this system as one tool depends on another. Meaning, you cannot simply attach one-by-one or use one or two tools only.

F) From time to time you may need to click this reset button...

Note:
Most of the users who consistently use the v2v system are usually loading this from another computer or another instance of the MT4 platform to generate their own technical bias.

Another thing to note is that... From the backend side of your Broker's MT4 server, they can set a bandwidth limit for each instrument or currency pair (even less on the MT4 demo server).
Hence, those major pairs, crosses, or instruments load faster compared to others. And since this v2v dynamic trading system processes tick/data intensively, it may add additional load. Even more so, as most of the tools within the v2v system are doing recursive calculation (at least three cycles and the others are six)
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
Skyold, zookeeper
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

v2v dynamic trading system... updates

─ optimized VP-R tools' vertical horizontal sync with HA-APB tool
─ optimized Global data source (tick/data) sync with VP-R tools

the current release...
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, Krunal Gajjar, Skyold
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

v2v dynamic trading system

─ optimized handling of vertical line guides on-load behavior.
─ dynamic MyRSI with NET: made an update to put zero (Ze0) line-level cross

The current release of the v2v dynamic trading system ...re-uploaded

On the other hand below... It contains only the DCP tool and Dynamic MyRSI with NET ...re-uploaded

And this one... Is a Recursive Heiken-Ashi (RHA) ─ Average Price Bar (APB) only, but requires a DCP tool.
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 5):
josi, DVanAssen, Skyold, Krunal Gajjar, RodrigoRT7

✜ v2v dynamic trading system ✜

The current release... of v2v dynamic trading system
Compiled with MetaEditor v5.0 build 2399 ─ 21 July 2022
For MetaTrader v4.0 build 1359 ─ 26 July 2022

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 5):
josi, BeatlemaniaSA, Krunal Gajjar, Skyold, Jedidiah

✜ v2v dynamic trading system ✜

The current release of the v2v dynamic trading system
─ modified on-load auto-generation of DCP values (period /or length)
─ resolved an issue on changing the GMT offset value (PIVOT FIBS plus)

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, KAESER444, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7