Re: v2v dynamic system

nathanvbasko wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:38 am
Thank you for your effort, time and support.
Now it is perfect.
Many thanks

EDIT: To see an overall picture of the chart I have posted it in full. If the main chart should not be appropriate here please delete it.
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
nathanvbasko
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

KAESER444 wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:02 pm Are you able to add the option on the MyRsiNet to change to 2 higher timeframes than the current TF . Right now its only current timeframe and first higher timeframe. Unless u would have to add all tf's. I understand if you dont want to.

I may add (on the next update only) it as a parameter option (change button input) to jump 2-higher timeframe upon clicking the TF button.
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
KAESER444
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

IdeaRe: v2v dynamic system

first thing : thank you very much for thist great work and continuous improvement for this system. i really found the Anchored VP bands very usefull

secondly: i have some wonders about the VWAP bands. i hope you help me to understand the idea behind it
*) what is the main differnce between the AVR calculation and ATR calculation? like how every one is calculated (especially the AVR on 4H timeframe) ?
*) can u schematize the algorithm step by step: from the VWAP value >>>to>>> Band value ?

i have a request
: i want to plot many VP bands on the chart (i know it's to much but my plan work like this ^^)... but as the indicator work with global Variable i noticed on the Data window (see the picture) that every Varible has a name .. so can you send a folder contains the VP Bands indicators but with modification on the 4 variables names
i mean 5 other VP-anchored bands with their global variable like this for example :
- vpr1.VWAP vpr.PosZs196 vpr.PosZs128 vpr.PosZs258 vpr.NegZs196 vpr.NegZs128 vpr.NegZs258
- vpr2.VWAP vpr2.PosZs196 vpr2.PosZs128 vpr2.PosZs258 vp2r.NegZs196 vpr2.NegZs128 vpr2.NegZs258
- vpr3.VWAP vpr3.PosZs196 vpr3.PosZs128 vpr3.PosZs258 vpr3.NegZs196 vpr3.NegZs128 vpr3.NegZs258
- vpr4.VWAP vpr4.PosZs196 vpr4.PosZs128 vp4r.PosZs258 vpr4.NegZs196 vpr4.NegZs128 vpr4.NegZs258
- vpr5.VWAP vpr5.PosZs196 vpr5.PosZs128 vpr5.PosZs258 vp5r.NegZs196 vpr5.NegZs128 vpr5.NegZs258

Improvement suggestion :
what do you think about adding an option enables the user to :
- choose himself how many bands to plot ( less than 3 or more than 3 )
- choose the Zscores levels from (0.1 to 3)

and thank you very much again
Attachments

Saimonduno wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:48 pm ...
*) what is the main differnce between the AVR calculation and ATR calculation? like how every one is calculated (especially the AVR on 4H timeframe) ?
*) can u schematize the algorithm step by step: from the VWAP value >>>to>>> Band value ?

i want to plot many VP bands on the chart (i know it's to much but my plan work like this ^^)... but as the indicator work with global Variable i noticed on the Data window (see the picture) that every Varible has a name .. so can you send a folder contains the VP Bands indicators but with modification on the 4 variables names
- choose himself how many bands to plot ( less than 3 or more than 3 )
- choose the Zscores levels from (0.1 to 3)

Please find the attached screenshot below, and then read the text info on it.

...other suggestions or so-called suggested improvements are not viable for this trading system setup and/or as designed.

From the very beginning and 'till now, most of the tools/indicators within the system may or may not work (normally) as a stand-alone tool due to data (dependency)

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
IQ-m7
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

IndicatorRe: v2v dynamic system

nathanvbasko wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:42 am  
Please find the attached screenshot below, and then read the text info on it.

...other suggestions or so-called suggested improvements are not viable for this trading system setup and/or as designed.

From the very beginning and 'till now, most of the tools/indicators within the system may or may not work (normally) as a stand-alone tool due to data (dependency)

i have a request
: i want to plot many VP bands on the chart (i know it's to much but my plan work like this ^^)... but as the indicator work with global Variable i noticed on the Data window (see the picture) that every Varible has a name .. so can you send a folder contains the VP Bands indicators but with modification on the 4 variables names
i mean 5 other VP-anchored bands with their global variable like this for example :
- vpr1.VWAP vpr.PosZs196 vpr.PosZs128 vpr.PosZs258 vpr.NegZs196 vpr.NegZs128 vpr.NegZs258
- vpr2.VWAP vpr2.PosZs196 vpr2.PosZs128 vpr2.PosZs258 vp2r.NegZs196 vpr2.NegZs128 vpr2.NegZs258
- vpr3.VWAP vpr3.PosZs196 vpr3.PosZs128 vpr3.PosZs258 vpr3.NegZs196 vpr3.NegZs128 vpr3.NegZs258
- vpr4.VWAP vpr4.PosZs196 vpr4.PosZs128 vp4r.PosZs258 vpr4.NegZs196 vpr4.NegZs128 vpr4.NegZs258
- vpr5.VWAPvpr5.PosZs196 vpr5.PosZs128 vpr5.PosZs258 vp5r.NegZs196 vpr5.NegZs128 vpr5.NegZs258

Saimonduno wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:59 pm i have a request
: i want to plot many VP bands on the chart (i know it's to much but my plan work like this ^^)... but as the indicator work with global Variable i noticed on the Data window (see the picture) that every Varible has a name ..
As I said in my recent response to your request. it cannot be done for this system. Now, just to be clear... This request is denied.

nathanvbasko wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:32 pm As I said in my recent response to your request. it cannot be done for this system. Now, just to be clear... This request is denied.
i think you didn't get it cuz it is nothing but 5 steps:
- create 5 copies of your MQ4 file ..only the Anchored VP-R
- enter to evry new MQ4 file
- change the 4 variable names by adding a single digit
- save and compile them
- put them here
try to be more flexible with the community as you are keeping the source code. It is not necessary for everyone to use this system as you do especially if it is not about editing the algorithm or creating a new one ...
thank you anyway
Attachments

Saimonduno wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:08 pm i think you didn't get it cuz it is nothing but 5 steps...
try to be more flexible with the community as you are keeping the source code.

There are times that NO means YES... BUT... I am certain you don't get it because this is NO means NO! And the reason why I said NO is that you don't get it. Yet, again... I already said the reasons from my reply,

Anyway, I made this system with my fingers listening to my brain for countless hours and I flex my fingers from time to time... Then, getting more flexible by sharing this system for FREE, Then, by not sharing the code is my prerogative ─not because of selfishness. Otherwise, I won't share this system at all.

From the very beginning, I stated that ...don't expect all suggestions or requests are accepted for this system. Hence, adjust your expectations accordingly, otherwise... there is only one step for you... This is not the end of your journey. Thus, simply move on to look for another system out there or from this domain that fits your needs ─and I'm sure you'll find one eventually.

Oh! one more thing... The community herein thrives with or without my system shared in this domain.