Re: v2v dynamic system

Skyold wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:22 am Hi nathanvbasko,
Unfortunately, I cannot find any TDZ MomenTicks with DCP settings in the new ZIP files.
Skyold
Oh! ...I re-attached it again.

The TDZ process flow is different from dynamic MyRSI with NET so I simply hardcoded a static threshold value of 2 initially. Anyway, I did a little and put it up there for manual input.
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Skyold
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:05 am ...planning on combining the dynamic MyRSI with NET and TDZ MomenTicks as one tool
This is a very good combination.
Each one is already a good indicator and if both work together, it should be very promising.
I am curious when the time will come.
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Dynamic MyRSI with NET and v2v dynamic trading system

─ Add auto line width input control option: Default = true... under v2v system, and Default = false... for the stand-alone
─ Removed temporarily the DCP threshold value check feature
─ Fixed issue with fib/z-score band multiplier, and while in VHF mode = ON
─ Divergence is disabled in MTF (next TF) mode while all other parameter based buttons are enabled,
─ New templates

re-attached...  
You may download the stand-alone (well, sort of) release here >>> viewtopic.php?p=1295451187#p1295451187

Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

─ Added RSI and RSX to act as a filter for dynamic MyRSI with NET.
─ Updated templates

You may download the stand-alone (well, sort of) dynamic MyRSI with NET here >>> viewtopic.php?p=1295451366#p1295451366

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
Skyold, Krunal Gajjar

The dynamic MyRSI with NET just got an upgrade.
─ Now... with T3 HMA technology!

You may download the stand-alone (well, sort of) dynamic MyRSI with NET here >>> viewtopic.php?p=1295451366#p1295451366
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
josi, Krunal Gajjar