Re: v2v dynamic system

On this special day of mine...

v2v dynamic trading system ─ for MT4 platform

Project Looking Glass... Reimagination of a trading system under the retail trading environment built with Tesla footprints inside. And dynamically driven by the current Dominant Cycle Period (DCP) with price calculation fueled by MomenTicks ─ linear volume-weighted momentum.

The v2v dynamic trading system is not the usual thing out there. It doesn't have any arrows or trigger alerts for a long/buy or short/sell signal. For such, it needs critical thinking of the One in between the keyboard and a chair. Yes, that is you.

The system requires One's due diligence to understand or to know more about this system. Sadly, it may take some precious time to finish the user manual due to constant development/updates.
Now sit back, relax, and start to believe that we're on the Matrix, just like Neo. And begin to understand that these are all imaginary because the Market (Makers) really can't kill you, but the Market seems to think that they can. However, once you took the red pill, you'll start to walk with the Architect while building a neural pathway to the art of trading (or science ─ whatever). Then arm yourself with this system plus a tried & tested trading plan (strategy/method), a sound position-sizing or money management, and a scam-free retail broker as you begin to see the Markets that nobody else does. ─ Agent
This is a discretionary trader designed system or for someone with a systematic trading plan/strategy. Thus, it may help to manage trades or position existing positions... Otherwise, come up with an overall/average directional probability.

UPDATES: The following tools have been optimized.
─ VP-R tools: VWAP shifted and range calculation ─ both ATR & ADR mode
─ TDZ & v2v MomenTicks: Range calculation ─ both ATR & ADR mode
─ Regression Analysis: range calculation
─ Heiken Ashi APB ─ Fixed a function: MT4 server or Internet disconnection handling
─ Default parameter values
─ New templates

Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

UPDATES:  

PipShow: Position Sizing ─ a resurrected tool from 2018... now optimized
v2v Power: Notification message floating-point decimal fixed
Default parameter values
New templates

Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

UPDATES 

─ Show Pips
  • based on distance from entry Price and Profit
    or... Pips based on Profit Only
─ ATR pips for non-FX pairs
─ Added Account Margin threshold level alert

PipShow: Position Sizing tool for v2v dynamic trading system

re-attached...  

re-attached...

UPDATES: 

1 ) Code optimizations... on some tools

2 ) PipShow:
─ Showing overall real spread (in Pips or Points): A profit-based based calculations after commission and swaps for chart's current symbol ─ (all) open order(s)
─ Removed fixed balance parameter
─ Added an account margin level threshold push notification and email alert

3 ) New templates with modified default parameter values

re-attached...  

re-attached...  

system actually the thing i was traying achieve without programming. very good! for some reason my i5 8gB ram machine start to freeze after 2..3 hours. real hard stuff for me to understand was - do i have to move end of vwap period vertical end line or not witch one 1st or it doesnt matter. i trade on 1..15m charts. couldnt see profile on 1m. indi under - id like them to be fixed to for example 15 and other to 30m. (i know you recommend h4 but think its good for me). still kinda chaos in my head after all)
btw couldnt add history from 1970, i dont know why.
is it possible to see 2 regres channels visible?
DSMA looks like useless if i use hakenashi. is there any meaning to have them?
i understand that's your system and its really good consider risk management and correlation. but for me very heavy and really need manual for not experienced traders)
going to spend 2 days to understand whats what, but overall very good stuff. love it!
Attachments

alexm wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:04 am system actually the thing i was traying achieve without programming. very good! for some reason my i5 8gB ram machine start to freeze after 2..3 hours. real hard stuff for me to understand was - do i have to move end of vwap period vertical end line or not witch one 1st or it doesnt matter. i trade on 1..15m charts. couldnt see profile on 1m. indi under - id like them to be fixed to for example 15 and other to 30m. (i know you recommend h4 but think its good for me). still kinda chaos in my head after all)
btw couldnt add history from 1970, i dont know why.
is it possible to see 2 regres channels visible?
DSMA looks like useless if i use hakenashi. is there any meaning to have them?
i understand that's your system and its really good consider risk management and correlation. but for me very heavy and really need manual for not experienced traders)
going to spend 2 days to understand whats what, but overall very good stuff. love it!
If this system completely not satisfying to you and giving you a hard time for it to work for you or found something useless... Just simply ditch the system. It will be not easy to be consistently profitable with a system that drags you down.

Anyway, this is a free system and I appreciate the feedback/suggestions but everything inside contributes to what the system is. However, the system is too complicated for some traders or other noobs... And like any other volume profile, including other tools within, it eats a lot of CPU resources, more importantly under the MT4 platform. Good luck!

v2v dynamic trading system for MT4 platform

Project Looking Glass... Reimagination of a trading system under the retail trading environment built with Tesla footprints inside. And dynamically driven by the current Dominant Cycle Period (DCP) with price calculation fueled by MomenTicks ─ linear volume-weighted momentum.

The v2v dynamic trading system is not the usual thing out there. It doesn't have any arrows or trigger alerts for a long/buy or short/sell signal. For such, it needs critical thinking of the One in between the keyboard and a chair. Yes, that is you.

The system requires One's due diligence to understand or to know more about this system. Sadly, it may take some precious time to finish the user manual due to constant development/updates.

Now sit back, relax, and start to believe that we're on the Matrix, just like Neo. And begin to understand that these are all imaginary because the Market (Makers) really can't kill you, but the Market seems to think that they can. However, once you took the red pill, you'll start to walk with the Architect while building a neural pathway to the art of trading (or science ─ whatever). Then arm yourself with this system plus a tried & tested trading plan (strategy/method), a sound position-sizing or money management, and a scam-free retail broker as you begin to see the Markets that nobody else does. ─ Agent v2v

Having said that, don't forget to...

Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6 NIV

This is a discretionary trader designed system or for someOne with a systematic trading plan/strategy. Thus, it may help to manage trades or position existing positions... Otherwise, come up with an overall/average directional probability.

There are no guarantees that all the tools/indicators within the system work perfectly or without error(s). Hence, use at your own risk; I accept no liability for system damage, financial losses, and even loss of life. ; )─

✍ Reminder...
─ Keep this in mind... There's always room for improvement in this system.
─ Thus, expect constant updates from time-to-time.
─ Ideas/suggestions are welcome but don't expect to be added or considered, and even reply to your post/comment.