IdeaRe: v2v dynamic system

v2v dynamic trading systemfor MT4 platform

A Project Looking Glass ...with Tesla footprints inside

The v2v dynamic trading system is not the usual thing out there. It doesn't have any arrows or trigger alerts for a long/buy or short/sell signal. For such, it needs critical thinking of the One in between the keyboard and a chair. Yes, that is you.

This system is designed for a discretionary type of trader. Thus, it may only help you to manage your trades or position your positions. And it requires the One's due diligence to understand or to know more about this system.
Now sit back, relax, be still, and choose the red pill to create your neural pathway to the art of trading. Then be like Neo, by starting to believe that we are on the Matrix, and knowing that these are all imaginary. The Market Makers really can't kill you, but the Market seems to think that they can. However, once you took the red pill... you may start walking the path with the Architect, armed with this system with tried & tested trading plan ─ strategy/method, sound position-sizing or money management, and scam-free retail broker... Then, begin to see the Markets that nobody else does. ─ v2v

☢ There are no guarantees that all the tools/indicators within the system work perfectly or without error(s). Hence, use at your own risk; I accept no liability for system damage, financial losses, and even loss of life. ; )─

UPDATES:
─ v2v Power: added background-color parameter
─ New templates 

full system: v2v dynamic trading system (re-attached)  
stand-alone tool: v2v Power & top correlation (re-attached)
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
dmnik, Skyold
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Re: v2v dynamic system

UPDATES:
v2v Power:
─ Added a USD power value - conditional indicator feature. Please see the attached chart below for more info.
─ Currency list: re-ordered

New templates 

full system: v2v dynamic trading system  
stand-alone tool: v2v Power & top correlation
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
dmnik, 太虚一毫
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

A Project Looking Glass ...with Tesla footprints inside

The v2v dynamic trading system is not the usual thing out there. It doesn't have any arrows or trigger alerts for a long/buy or short/sell signal. For such, it needs critical thinking of the One in between the keyboard and a chair. Yes, that is you.

This system is designed for a discretionary type of trader. Thus, it may only help you to manage your trades or position your positions. And it requires the One's due diligence to understand or to know more about this system.
Now sit back, relax, and start to believe that we're on the Matrix, just like Neo. And begin to understand that these are all imaginary because of the Market Makers really can't kill you, but the Market seems to think that they can. However, once you took the red pill, you'll start walking together with the Architect to create the neural pathway to the art of trading. Then arm yourself with this system, plus a tried & tested trading plan (strategy/method), a sound position-sizing or money management, and scam-free retail broker as you begin to see the Markets that nobody else does. ─ Agent v2v
☢ There are no guarantees that all the tools/indicators within the system work perfectly or without error(s). Hence, use at your own risk; I accept no liability for system damage, financial losses, and even loss of life. ; )─

UPDATES:
─ v2v Power: vertical list spacing - adjusted
─ New templates

UPDATES:
─ v2v Power:
- For power timeframe switching: added Backward & Forward clickable areas
- Added "CHF/JPY" pair for power data calculation
─ PIVOT FIB plus: minor header label names - fixed
─ New templates 

UPDATE: Fixed issue with v2v top correlation tool for MT4 build 1280 

UPDATES:

1) Short & Long DSMA ─ added Fulks/Matulich T3 way of calculation and made it as the default parameter
2) TDZ MomenTicks ─ fixed and made Fulks/Matulich T3 way of calculation as default

UPDATE:
v2v Power ─ added "USD/SGD" for strength and "SGD" to the Power table

Using the below pairs/instruments for v2v Power (strength):
NZDCAD,NZDCHF,NZDJPY,EURNZD,AUDNZD,EURAUD,AUDCAD,GBPAUD,AUDCHF,AUDJPY,EURGBP,
GBPCAD,GBPCHF,GBPJPY,EURCAD,EURCHF,EURJPY,CADJPY,CHFJPY,CADCHF,JPN225,EURUSD,GBPUSD,
AUDUSD,NZDUSD,USDCHF,USDJPY,USDCAD,USDMXN,USDCNH,USDSGD,USDNOK,EURNOK,GBPNOK,USDSEK,
EURSEK,GBPSEK,XAUUSD,XAGUSD,XPDUSD,XPTUSD,XTIUSD,UKOIL,XNGUSD,US500,GER30,UK100,AUS200

Using the following correlation pairs/instruments:
EURUSD,GBPUSD,AUDUSD,NZDUSD,XAUUSD,XTIUSD,XAGUSD,EURGBP,EURAUD,
GBPAUD,GBPNZD,AUDNZD,EURNZD,USDJPY,USDCAD,USDCHF,USDMXN,USDCNH,
USDSGD,USDSEK,USDNOK,EURNOK,GBPNOK,UKOIL,AUS200,GBPJPY,EURJPY,AUDJPY,
NZDJPY,CADJPY,CHFJPY,EURCAD,GBPCAD,AUDCAD,NZDCAD,CADCHF,AUDCHF,
NZDCHF,XNGUSD,XPTUSD,XPDUSD,US500,US30,NAS100,JPN225,GER30,UK100,FRA40