Re: v2v dynamic system

ETFOptionsTrader wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:58 am For Fibs Plus, do you have some set of circumstances in which you favor one parameter over the other? Just as an example, for me if the session begins with a major gap up or down, "VWAP" or s. open w/ fibs seems to work extremely well in finding s/r/reversal. If the sessions begins in range, "typical" w/ fibs does better.
It depends, as for me personally, it is a case to case basis wherein at times favors the other and or another setup or parameter value. That's the beauty of this system, each user/trader makes their own rules ─whichever works or fits them well to be successful or consistently profitable using this system.
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
ETFOptionsTrader
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

On the chart below, I'm actually looking at the viability of retracement or reversal (higher or lower time frame) using the statistical quantiles as ADR midpoint. Such as P75 (midpoint of higher range) or P25 (midpoint of lower range)

The example below is for P75 as ADR midpoint for range high.

You may check and see if the P25 midpoint viability for ADR range for USD/CAD, and with the same setup above

...re-uploaded
Get the updated release below...

Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Updates:

Regression Analysis (trend channel): OFF as default
VP-R Tools default parameter changed and enabled additional session TF to use
Over-all Zscore default parameter value is 1.645 

re-uploaded... adjusted ADR calculation under PIVOT FIBS plus
Kingsauto

Updates:
─ VP-R tools: Now with Average Range & Average True Range button switch ─ for VWAP (shifted)
─ PIVOT FIBS plus: Fixed initial (first-time) Period separation loading (default H4) 
─ New templates 

Kingsauto

Kingsauto wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:06 pm A big thanks for ur great work sir. Pls can you make a further clearification on how to use this system and does it work with stock market? thank you.
This dynamic trading system is designed for discretionary traders and with greater experience (not ideal for newbies or noobs). More so, a trader needs utmost own due diligence to understand how the system works if it works for his/her trading style or strategy. Also, this is not a commonly found trading setup out there that provides Buy or Sell signal.

Please read some of the previous posts herein so you would get the idea of how to use this system. In case you require further more information, I'm sorry to tell you that I cannot provide more for this FREE system. Another reason is that there are scam or fraudulent people out there that tries to package and sell this system. Hence, providing more information is simply helping them to sell the system that is actually shared for 100% FREE. Otherwise, look for another trading system out there that is easy or includes clear instructions and rules (e.g. with buy or sell signal) on how to trade with their system.

The system works or technically designed for forex pairs, but still does not guarantee to work 100% without errors or issues. The same goes for trading indexes or CFDs instruments/securities.

Good luck!
Kingsauto