Re: v2v dynamic system

friend4you wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:20 pm

Thanks for the good work. I never saw someone becoming a contributor so fast by posting mainly one system. It's a pity, that many of your threads on ff became useless, because you deleted all your indicators there. Many people can't or don't want to contribute as much to your postings as you may prefer, that doesn't mean they don't like your different systems or approaches to trading. 
It turned out to be better or more logical to delete that individual (development) indicator threads rather than maintain multiple ones as it will continue to be illogical to maintain due to redundancy. Hence, one thread as v2v dynamic trading system works just fine, wherein all indicators/tools works dynamically or can't simply work individually as a system.

Anyway... I put up this again & again as a reminder as this system is FREE. 

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
DTRCT
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

※ v2v dynamic trading system: Volcanic Edition

─ Besides the T3 based VWAP, the VWAP legacy has been added
─ PIVOT FIBS plus & VP-R MomenTicks ─ Additional midpoint: vpr.VWAP, curr.VWAP and prev.VWAP
─ New templates and profile
─ Added a button control to reset the VP-R & VWAP vertical guidelines (from & to)

Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Sorry... it just keeps on going... and going... updating ; )─
─ fixed small issues after I added legacy VWAP horizontal lines with VP-R tool.
─ updated templates
─ fixed de-initialized routine process

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
DTRCT

Updates...

─ Pivot FIBS and ATR Mid-Point switch button behavior
─ Fixed template reload,
─ Fixed reload chart elements when using the All Time-Frame Change script.
─ You may need to delete ALL v2v Global variables >>> use FXV_Volume on Main Chart indicator to do so.

nathanvbasko wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:27 pm Updates...

─ Pivot FIBS and ATR Mid-Point switch button behavior
─ Fixed template reload,
─ Fixed reload chart elements when using the All Time-Frame Change script.
─ You may need to delete ALL v2v Global variables >>> use FXV_Volume on Main Chart indicator to do so.

─ Added new horizontal volume bar positioning ( Right-Outside )
─ New templates, and a profile

Game Changer Edition... v2v dynamic trading system

Anchored VP-R ( new )
New templates, and a profile
Default parameter for vertical volume bars is now OFF
VP-R button data source value (e.g. M1 to M30 data) is also used by Pivot Fibs Plus for its own VWAP & PVP
Added a reset button behavior for vertical line guides both with Anchored VP-R
You may need to delete ALL v2v global variables >>> by using FXV_Volume on Main Chart indicator to do so
Compiled in MetaTrader 4 build 1260 (24th January 2020)
HA-APB: Fixed a minor issue with Scale Fix button