Re: AstroTrading Of EurUsd UP 250Pips & GBP will price return March or April

HaoYue wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:09 am

thanks for sharing . i first to know that, where can found this indicator?
by the way, if i dont known what the concept of indicator , i am fear to use. because that mean i cannot use it correct.
This picture is from the official site of Larry Williams.
he has been using astrological cycles in trading for a long time in his indicators and continues to work on it

Intrest 1 wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:17 am

This picture is from the official site of Larry Williams.
he has been using astrological cycles in trading for a long time in his indicators and continues to work on it
YES I REMEMBER i HEAR that, but i dont known how it works. because i have not this indicator.
i use zet9 and Gannzilla. and tired coding planets indicator recently.
hello, i m Akker, the oldest name hao yue. I just a learner of Technical Analysis and FinanciaL Astrology, come from Twelfth Century, live in Void universe

AND Financial Astrology need to understand the connotation of each symbols, such as mars is violence and force , it can see more about the trend is force or weak
but Financial Astronomy is simple. it just to know where and when the planets turning and go. but we can based on Statistics known how time invert or other.
and based on Statistics which planets join together will up or down more.
i m based on Statistics more and technical cofirm
hello, i m Akker, the oldest name hao yue. I just a learner of Technical Analysis and FinanciaL Astrology, come from Twelfth Century, live in Void universe

HaoYue wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:35 am

YES I REMEMBER i HEAR that, but i dont known how it works. because i have not this indicator.
i use zet9 and Gannzilla. and tired coding planets indicator recently.
All indicators in the metatrader have default periods of 14. This is half the moon phase. All these guys who invented them traded on the daily charts based on the phases of the moon.
Other indicators with default periods of 5, 10, 20 are also the Moon's cyclicality on the daily charts, but without holidays. excluded from periods of output for the accuracy of the signals.
they all achieved success, given the phases of the moon in commerce.

P.S.
There is also the software Timing Solution. This is also a program of astrological cycles for trade. they can be found on the Internet

Intrest 1 wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:48 am ..................................
P.S.
There is also the software Timing Solution. This is also a program of astrological cycles for trade. they can be found on the Internet
THANKS I HAV Timing Solution, BUY NOY Yet TO USED

the first charts i made on half months ago on other place of internet

the golden color exactly is venus. on 31 jan. assume energy to venus for new cycle higher then 1.144, (1.144 to 1.156 view the Gann 12 charts)

i add long position on 30/1/2019 1.142 based on i have 1.13to 1.136 long position.
well , eurusd 1.1500 now, exactly on 31 jan, venus provide energy
Target no change! around 1.155-1.16
but SL is important, all the positions SL move to entry points. and last day i added long position on 1.142 already take profit. around 1.149
--

on future around 9 Feb 2019 GBP have entry points. pls notice .

INVESTMENT RISK: Investing money involves great risk of loss. The program is intended for didactic and/or research purposes and sharing only.I just a learner of astrology, Will Not confirm any. The end user of the program is solely responsible for any action he or she may take in the financial markets.

Today EurUsd Breakout the Gann 144 natural resist (left charts). And Medium Charts is today natal chart of EurUsd ; is it similar with Birthday of EurUsd 1/1/1999(Right Chart) . Anyway, half month before i said EurUsd will rises up 250pips based on bottom , and will get energy from 31/1/2019. continues Viewing 1.155-1.16

HaoYue wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:33 am Today EurUsd Breakout the Gann 144 natural resist (left charts). And Medium Charts is today natal chart of EurUsd ; is it similar with Birthday of EurUsd 1/1/1999(Right Chart) . Anyway, half month before i said EurUsd will rises up 250pips based on bottom , and will get energy from 31/1/2019. continues Viewing 1.155-1.16 EUR Birth and new cycle20190131.png
hao thx for ur update man do u also use moon phase in ur analysis??? :geek:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈