Re: AstroTrading Of EurUsd UP 250Pips & GBP will price return March or April

creativethinker wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:35 am I have GanZilla Pro, can anyone please help me understand how to understand and trade with this tool. I spent a lot of time today after downloading and it looks very useful and helping tool. Can any Guru please help me or refer me any video tutorial or manual of it?

use it for time cycle ,price cycle or star cycle
hello, i m Akker, the oldest name hao yue. I just a learner of Technical Analysis and FinanciaL Astrology, come from Twelfth Century, live in Void universe

jdforex75 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 9:54 pm hello All

Anything new in this group - been silent for a while now???

Regards
its so bad for me. when i want to share more for astro topic and arrange the forum's indicator 4years ago, a serious change on my life , my old boss during some liar game. it give me deep wounded and cause me stop my job few years, its so sorry for forum head and like astro's friends

re Astro topic:
astro trade is not difficult. if you just want to find potential trunning point.

but most people think it is non science. but i want to ask them and all reader?
for long term agos, people known that sun rise on east is natural , no one will ask you to prove and say it is science or not.

let we see what is the words of "science " ?

wikipedia explain ,
and i post the main concept on this ,
Science originally only refers to the exploration and summary of the laws of natural phenomena, Science is also not the same as seeking absolute and infallible truth
fully can go read from this link ( https://zh.wikipedia.org/zh-tw/%E7%A7%91%E5%AD%A6 you may use the google for translate to english )

SO what the astro trade during?
use the natural phenomena to find the market regular pattern to indicate the trade. but it is also not the same as seeking absolute for each trade.
for REAL example , IF eurUSD TAKE small swimg before lunar eclipse few day. after lunar eclipse , high accurate to take trend.
it is not absolute for each. but it is high accurate from natural phenomena. so is it science ??

hope it can help you !
hello, i m Akker, the oldest name hao yue. I just a learner of Technical Analysis and FinanciaL Astrology, come from Twelfth Century, live in Void universe

let us to review the last post on 1/20 (on us time 1/20 , asia time is 1/21 4:58am )
it is bingo! eurusd take a small one day reverse turning point after drop until today .
you may see my post on this https://www.facebook.com/3CatsStudioAstroTrading

看一下(美盘时間的1/20 日的POST, 中国时1/21 4:58AM ,
我上次說那天是一个折點, , ) 结果那天1.20那天自1.136 的跌勢一直延續到今天1/26 (美盘时)

how is the next astro trading tips???
now we have EURUSD "trend of time" range by astro
on 1/26 to 2/2-2/4 is astro event .

tonight US will post Fed Interest Rate Decision , !!!!
if tonight take a low price and have technical analysis
you may hold your position to 2/2 or 2/4

else if USA ADD the interest Rate.
you may think it cause us dollar rise and Eur may drop to 2/2 or 2/4

SO!! This Astro Event is For Time Range for EURO!!
and i free sorry, recentlly not really free, so i only have post time analysis of EURO and not Gann space analysis .

这是针对时间的占星事件
时间是1/26-2/2或2/4

因今晚美联储利率决议
所以, 如果不加息又没乱说话的情况下, 今晚欧元触底后又有技术分析确认, 那多单可以拿到2/2-2/4 5至7个交易日的行情

反过来, 如果美国突然加息而或说了一些市场预期外的重要讲话, 你可以理解这可能引起美元急升, 包括欧元在内的非美下行, 然后维持跌势至少到2月2 日至2至4 日
所以!!!! 今次说的是一个关于占星上时间可能维持的范围的预判. 而不是空间上, 我这2次因个人事务, 不给出江恩的空间分析了 https://www.facebook.com/3CatsStudioAstroTrading

納指反弹目标预期。nasdaq 100 predicts
Not trading suggestions. Viewing sharing only.
金星逆行 结束。美股及A股 高概率于本天见底
Venus retrograde complete , it cause us stock market and China stock market high probility today take bottom.

Not trading suggestion. Viewing sharing only.
免責聲明
本節所載資料乃作為分享或教育投資者的一般資訊,并不構成要約或邀請,亦不構成作出內容所提述的任何內容的買賣要約或邀請基礎

Disclaimer
The information contained in this section serves as sharing only and general information for education investors and does not constitute an offer or invitation, nor does it constitute the basis for any offer or invitation to make a subscription or purchase any of the market mentioned below