Easy Trading System for newbie traders :)

Dears traders i share this template after study some of wonderful indicators created by our great coders, i hope that someone find it very simple to study and use, if someone want to share some variations i appreciate so much, i create this for traders that are not so experts like me and that find a trend system not more complicated :) ( sorry for my bad english) ...thanks to all :)
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post:
Chickenspicy
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Re: Easy Trading System for newbie traders :)

Giangyforex wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:52 am Dears traders i share this template after study some of wonderful indicators created by our great coders, i hope that someone find it very simple to study and use, if someone want to share some variations i appreciate so much, i create this for traders that are not so experts like me and that find a trend system not more complicated :) ( sorry for my bad english) ...thanks to all :)
Here the list of indicators used :)
Attachments
Chickenspicy

Dear friends for a most easy charts look, i have deleted the ptl indicator and add the dz kst (set to 9 and 24 lookback) , in this example the buy signal for me are placed when precision trend histo is green and when the step indicator is deepblue, i always see the precision trend signal but i dont enter when the signal appear, but i enter in breakout of the signal ( see white arrow), i have added the qqe cci and kst to confirm the quality of signal..

For manage the trade, i usually exit the position after 15/20pips or i exit the trade when the price hit a previous signal of pt2.4 or touch a pivots point that maybe daily or weekly ( at start i use this because newbie trader like me dont know where the market can go ) its my first conservative use :)
Attachments
Chickenspicy

Here we have a variety of signal (not very easy for newbie traders) , we trade the first white arrow with the usual setup green pt2.4 and deepblue the step ma and we take our 15/20 pips.

the second white arrow , we have another signal and we trade it like the first :) ...

the third arrow make attention we need to filter the signal because we are on S1 pivot weekly , another filter that help us is to see the other indicators :
*the dz atr is in up format
*there isnt an effective breakout
*the dz kst look that is in its channel
*and other information is give by hma that is in uptrend

the fouth arrow give us a clear information ----> we havent a breakout dont enter !!!

the fifth arrow have the same formation no breakout we dont trade !!

the sixth arrow give us a signal make attention to atr that is in down mode....but if you see we can take the signal when it is in up mode...the trade zone is very close to our signal :)
Attachments
Chickenspicy

Giangyforex wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:28 pm Here we have a variety of signal (not very easy for newbie traders) , we trade the first white arrow with the usual setup green pt2.4 and deepblue the step ma and we take our 15/20 pips.

the second white arrow , we have another signal and we trade it like the first :) ...

the third arrow make attention we need to filter the signal because we are on S1 pivot weekly , another filter that help us is to see the other indicators :
*the dz atr is in up format
*there isnt an effective breakout
*the dz kst look that is in its channel
*and other information is give by hma that is in uptrend

the fouth arrow give us a clear information ----> we havent a breakout dont enter !!!

the fifth arrow have the same formation no breakout we dont trade !!

the sixth arrow give us a signal make attention to atr that is in down mode....but if you see we can take the signal when it is in up mode...the trade zone is very close to our signal :)
Thx for sharing this with us Giangy could u post the indicators please?
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:03 pm
Thx for sharing this with us Giangy could u post the indicators please?
sure .. sorry :) all indicators and the template :)
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 7):
Jimmy, moey_dw, mtp, friend4you, FXchaos, Chickenspicy, GelindoP

Giangyforex wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:10 pm sure .. sorry :) all indicators and the template :)
Excellent! :clap:
What a nice system.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance